Lets talk about Anthony Brown

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Same thing that happens in Tampa with Quinn putting him in “trail” position on Antonio brown.

Coaches aren’t putting these guys in all situations to win. Why are you in mad on a 3rd and 18?

Kazee, Lewis, Brown and Diggs all stunk

LOL................"tail position"

That is the most hilarious excuse I have ever heard.

"Ok corners, we want you guys to get beat and be behind the receiver" :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Carson

Reaction score
LOL................"tail position"

That is the most hilarious excuse I have ever heard.

"Ok corners, we want you guys to get beat and be behind the receiver" :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
100% agreed. Never heard of that BS before

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Brown is not a good corner by any stretch. At times with a good pass rush, pressure he can look serviceable. But we see clearly what happens when we lack a pass rush and he has to actually cover. He gets torched.

And who are you to talk? It appears you are now flip flopping and turning your back on the Dak and the Cowboys.

"Dak's contract will leave us mediocre for the next 10 years"
4 months later
"The Cowboys are awesome and are contenders. Dak is an MVP candidate"
Bad 4 game stretch
"Cowboys are broken and I told you all about Dak's contract ruining us"
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

I am actually glad you are jumping ship on the Cowboys and Dak. Its simply a matter of injuries and once these guys get back the Cowboys are going to roll again. Will be even stronger with our backups getting so much PT.

Im going to laugh in your face all over again when it happens.

I give credit when it’s due and criticize when it’s due.

I don’t Pom Pom everything.

Time will tell Dak’s contract impact. They built a really good team this year but yet it’s not enough for Dak over the past month.

The amount of excellence required for this guy to perform is a joke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why wouldnt we want to hear that our worst corner is doing well? Its just that he is not. He sucks. Did you miss the game last night?

Brown was awful.

He’s also been a good player for us this season.

See how that works? It’s called being realistic.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Time will tell Dak’s contract impact. They built a really good team this year but yet it’s not enough for Dak over the past month.

Cooper
Lamb
Smith
Jarwin
Gregory
Lawrence

2 Top WR's, starting LT, and both starting DE's are big pieces to not have when you are making mistakes

They have not been losing because they are worse than the teams they have played. They have been losing because of dumb mistakes, turn overs, penalties, and injuries

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Have you read the injury report? You are uninformed as usual.

FYI.............Dak and the offense hit 33 points last night buddy. Most of the injuries were affecting the defense last night. Nothing to do with Dak.

As much as your flip flopping style likes to think it does.

375 yards 2 TD's, another called back, no picks and 33 points. All without Cooper and Lamb. 106 QBR

Thats an incredible game in my book. He was near flawless in the 2nd half.

And dont tell me that Zeke doesnt suck because I know you arent a Zeke fan.

Carson

Reaction score

This is his scouting report from college. It’s literally the same dude now we’re just paying him more

NEGATIVES

At first glance, Brown's numbers will bother scouts. He was flagged six times in 2015 and was on the giving end of five touchdowns against four interceptions as a senior. But as mentioned above, Brown played on one of the worst defenses in college football and had little help from his teammates.

In coverage, Brown can be stiff to recover at the line of scrimmage and relies on his hands to get back into the play. That will be a flag in the NFL. Brown has to learn to better time his hip turns and to use his 4.35 speed to make plays.

Just an average tackler, Brown doesn't offer much in run support. He allows himself to be blocked out of the play and isn't a reliable protector on the sideline

Dre11

Reaction score
Well............those that said the pathetic Brown would cost us ANOTHER game were right. Will he cost us one when it really matters?

What do the Brown apologists say to this performance?

LVE and Brown are still the weakest links on the defense.

Brown has been solid all year, probably more consistent than Diggs. Even the first game plays vs Antonio Brown , Quinn said it was the safety fault.

Shane612

Reaction score
With today's passing rules, I don't know how anyone can play corner, without getting called for interference, or w/o letting the receiver catch the ball.
I believe you can call PI on every passing play.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Brown was awful.

He’s also been a good player for us this season.

See how that works? It’s called being realistic.

When there are at least two losses specifically attributed to your play, you arent good. He is the weakest link on defense.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Have you read the injury report? You are uninformed as usual.

FYI.............Dak and the offense hit 33 points last night buddy. Most of the injuries were affecting the defense last night. Nothing to do with Dak.

As much as your flip flopping style likes to think it does.

375 yards 2 TD's, another called back, no picks and 33 points. All without Cooper and Lamb. 106 QBR

Thats an incredible game in my book. He was near flawless in the 2nd half.

And dont tell me that Zeke doesnt suck because I know you arent a Zeke fan.

Listen.. I’m not dumb enough to ignore the misses Dak bad yesterday, the 3 and outs, and the total inept offense and be like hey dem der numbers were good tho.

Go ahead though. We know you’re a guy that watched the offense struggle to begin games last year and then when Stats Prescott started padding his numbers you fell sucker to it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Plan is to get healthy. Nothing is broken, nothing is wrong. Its simply a matter of getting 5 starters back on defense and our two best receivers back.

Tank and Gregory will help the defense. As will Lamb and the other guy getting back. TRUE. Problem is IF you lose any of them again we'd be right were we are now. McClay sucks when it comes to our backups. After the starters at any spot-good luck:facepalm: Other teams still find away to win despite injuries. Some in here think Dallas is the ONLY tean dealing with players not playing due to injuries.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tank and Gregory will help the defense. As will Lamb and the other guy getting back. TRUE. Problem is IF you lose any of them again we'd be right were we are now. McClay sucks when it comes to our backups. After the starters at any spot-good luck:facepalm: Other teams still find away to win despite injuries. Some in here think Dallas is the ONLY tean dealing with players not playing due to injuries.

We found a way to win without Dak this year… Just sayin..

Rush pulled a Dak.. Do nothing all game and come through at the end. Threw for like 300 yards or some BS like Stats Prescott.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Brown has been solid all year, probably more consistent than Diggs. Even the first game plays vs Antonio Brown , Quinn said it was the safety fault.

When Brown actually has to cover for any length of time against quality receivers, he is terrible.

He is better in zone where the play is in front of him and he is good in run support in zone. When he has to turn and run in man coverage he is terrible. He has no 6th sense and has poor ball skills.

glimmerman

Reaction score
LOL......They called them to screw the Cowboys eh?

Brown committed them we all saw it. The moron still doesnt know that all he has to do is turn his head. They allow DB's to maul receivers these days. All you have to do is turn your head.
Looked like the last one he had his head turned. There was at least one that was just like come on refs. Pollard makes a great run they call a holding call that was redonkulous. I have people that don’t even watch must football coming up to me saying what was up with the refs, Cowboys got hosed. Some were referring to the fumble called incomplete I think..

GoldenR

Reaction score
The key to being an above average CB is FIND the football.( R. Sherman is not fast however) 90% of the time he turns and finds the football, Especially on deep plays and very simply knocks it away! When we watch Brown, all we see is Jersey name, elbows, and backside! DUDE NEVER TURNS AROUND! It's like he doesn't understand from film, coaches etc.. Diggs is doing ok as he looks for the ball and jumps routes.

Dre11

Reaction score
When Brown actually has to cover for any length of time against quality receivers, he is terrible.

He is better in zone where the play is in front of him and he is good in run support in zone. When he has to turn and run in man coverage he is terrible. He has no 6th sense and has poor ball skills.

He's played man in multiple games and was fine. Got picks too.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Brown is not a good corner by any stretch. At times with a good pass rush, pressure he can look serviceable. But we see clearly what happens when we lack a pass rush and he has to actually cover. He gets torched.

And who are you to talk? It appears you are now flip flopping and turning your back on the Dak and the Cowboys.

"Dak's contract will leave us mediocre for the next 10 years"
4 months later
"The Cowboys are awesome and are contenders. Dak is an MVP candidate"
Bad 4 game stretch
"Cowboys are broken and I told you all about Dak's contract ruining us"
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

I am actually glad you are jumping ship on the Cowboys and Dak. Its simply a matter of injuries and once these guys get back the Cowboys are going to roll again. Will be even stronger with our backups getting so much PT.

Im going to laugh in your face all over again when it happens.
I agree about the pass rush making the secondary look better. And we didn’t have much of one yesterday. There helping chip when Parsons is rushing now because he was the only one getting close..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

This team has done incredible with dealing with injuries. They have just piled up too high.

Lose Lawrence, fine. Lose Gallimore fine. Add onto that Urban and Gregory and its too much.

Lose Gallup fine. Lose Lamb and Cooper and its too much. Not to mention Jarwin.

Lose Collins, fine. Lose Collins and T Smith and its too much. Especially when you are also replacing Williams with McGovern.

And then Zeke HAS to be hurt. If he isnt then he sucks.