Lets talk about Anthony Brown

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's played man in multiple games and was fine. Got picks too.

Its where he struggles the most. That last pick he got the guy was in front of him. When the play is in front of him he is solid.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The key to being an above average CB is FIND the football.( R. Sherman is not fast however) 90% of the time he turns and finds the football, Especially on deep plays and very simply knocks it away! When we watch Brown, all we see is Jersey name, elbows, and backside! DUDE NEVER TURNS AROUND! It's like he doesn't understand from film, coaches etc.. Diggs is doing ok as he looks for the ball and jumps routes.
Reminds me of Scandy. He could have had so many picks if he just turned his head around. Balls would hit him in the back of the helmet..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree about the pass rush making the secondary look better. And we didn’t have much of one yesterday. There helping chip when Parsons is rushing now because he was the only one getting close..

Taking Parsons out of the middle hurt our run defense. It all matters.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This team has done incredible with dealing with injuries. They have just piled up too high.

Lose Lawrence, fine. Lose Gallimore fine. Add onto that Urban and Gregory and its too much.

Lose Gallup fine. Lose Lamb and Cooper and its too much. Not to mention Jarwin.

Lose Collins, fine. Lose Collins and T Smith and its too much. Especially when you are also replacing Williams with McGovern.

And then Zeke HAS to be hurt. If he isnt then he sucks.
Elliot is for sure hurt.. Pollard was playing so much better than Elliot yesterday. They should have gave Pollard his carries..

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We found a way to win without Dak this year… Just sayin..

Rush pulled a Dak.. Do nothing all game and come through at the end. Threw for like 300 yards or some BS like Stats Prescott.
Come on,Catch. You are better then this:facepalm: you know darn well that Minnesota didn't have time to game plan for Rush. If he had played the next week Dallas would of played even worse. Most backups are always popular until they have to become starters. Ala Red Rifle Dalton last season. Some people wanted him over Dak also. We all seen what happened there:laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We found a way to win without Dak this year… Just sayin..

Rush pulled a Dak.. Do nothing all game and come through at the end. Threw for like 300 yards or some BS like Stats Prescott.

Do nothing all game?

Another false statement by the flip flopper. You want me to show you the games we came out firing?

cowboyec

Reaction score
how are you supposed to play defense in this league.
a few were on him...but the others were nonsense.
but he's the best we got opposite diggsy.
keep playin'.
draft better.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This team has done incredible with dealing with injuries. They have just piled up too high.

Lose Lawrence, fine. Lose Gallimore fine. Add onto that Urban and Gregory and its too much.

Lose Gallup fine. Lose Lamb and Cooper and its too much. Not to mention Jarwin.

Lose Collins, fine. Lose Collins and T Smith and its too much. Especially when you are also replacing Williams with McGovern.

And then Zeke HAS to be hurt. If he isnt then he sucks.

Pittsburg has had more and they lost their starting quarterback for awhile not to include we have more talent. Pittsburg still finds a way to win or at least not get blown out. Tired of EXCUSES! If all the excuses I hear in this place were players we'd of won 5 more Super Bowls by now:facepalm:

GoldenR

Reaction score
Reminds me of Scandy. He could have had so many picks if he just turned his head around. Balls would hit him in the back of the helmet..
YES ! completely forgot about Orlando! Small sample size but Joseph looks for the ball like a WR . We'll see.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pittsburg has had more and they lost their starting quarterback for awhile not to include we have more talent. Pittsburg still finds a way to win or at least not get blown out. Tired of EXCUSES!

They lost Big Ben for one game. What is their record?

Cowboys are 7-4, no excuses need to be made.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
The last penalty on Brown was not a penalty!!!

Unfortunately, it was. I hate seeing a PI call bail out a poor pass but if he doesn’t at least turn his head then the flag gets thrown. I’d like to see this rule get tweaked but I’m not sure how it would be done without making it subjective which is why the rule is how it is now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s funny how Brown can be consistently solid all year and 1 bad game and you’re quick to write him off but Dak goes into a complete shell for 3 out 4 games and you make excuses all day.
Dammnit Catch this was not his only bad game honest question but are you watching these games? What's going on?

Dre11

Reaction score
Its where he struggles the most. That last pick he got the guy was in front of him. When the play is in front of him he is solid.

Which he was in Man. he's a decent man corner, he's handsy, the ref yesterday was flag happy, but on 3rd 19 and the way the ref called the game, he probably should've had help over the top in zone

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it was. I hate seeing a PI call bail out a poor pass but if he doesn’t at least turn his head then the flag gets thrown. I’d like to see this rule get tweaked but I’m not sure how it would be done without making it subjective which is why the rule is how it is now.
Yeah I hate the "bail out" but refs are calling it more times than not if you don't turn your head around.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dammnit Catch this was not his only bad game honest question but are you watching these games? What's going on?

Yes. Anthony Brown has been a solid player.

The NFL is built on corner getting beat. Watch more games than Dallas please.

Diggs gets beat like a drum all the time but yet we want to call out Brown who is just as good if not better than him at covering.

Brown is not a issue.

Was he bad yesterday? Yes he was awful.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Which he was in Man. he's a decent man corner, he's handsy, the ref yesterday was flag happy,

I dont like him. HE is the weak link on defense. When he plays tight, he gets beat and cant recover and gets PI. When he gives cussion he is better, but gives up the underneath stuff.

HE needs to be replaced.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
That's what the announcers said, but you do not have to turn your head. Brown prevented the WR from catching the ball. The WR runs into the defender, that is what happened. So the defender needs to allow the WR to make a play if his head is not turned?