Lets talk about Rush connecting with receivers

Praxit

Reaction score
LTE="Corso, post: 12090402, member: 31318"]I'm smelling something in the air and it smells like a SB.[/QUOTE]

..lol

Ken

Reaction score
I'm more interested in why Cooper can find open receivers and Dak cannot. That's very disturbing.
Do you really want to know why or you just want to bury Dak?

If you REALLY want to know....they manned up on our WRs this week and dared us to beat them. To Coop's credit, he did.

They don't play Dak like that because he will put 40 up on them....

That is the difference.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Do you really want to know why or you just want to bury Dak?

If you REALLY want to know....they manned up on our WRs this week and dared us to beat them. To Coop's credit, he did.

They don't play Dak like that because he will put 40 up on them....

That is the difference.
Dak can’t even put up 40 against a high school defense. Please stop this spectacle.

Verdict

Reaction score
Rush was more “on target” with his receivers today than Dak was in game one. Rush was more decisive with his throws. But we were lucky he didn’t have two picks.

This game feels much better than last week but you can’t just look at the end result. I am still of the opinion that I was before this game started. There may not be a lot of difference between Dak and Rush due to some of Dak’s deficiencies.

LysleE

Reaction score
I would say Rush can play free and loose because the bar is set low for back-up QBs, so I don’t think the expectations are very high. Dak plays with the pressure of his monstrosity of a contract; he plays tight.

I did think Rush got the ball out quick and made some good throws into tight windows, made some bad throws as well. Thought he had good chemistry with Brown, as one would expect. Definitely room for improvement, but I thought a great effort overall. I’m anxious to see his rapport with the other WRs after another full week of starter reps.