Lets talk about Rush connecting with receivers

Ken

Reaction score
Where is the proof of your claim or is this just another habitual lie some on here consistently do?
Just look at all of the posts from last week...throwing into triple coverage was a theme.

bigE79

Reaction score
They dropped three interceptions that I thought they were going to get. He did well enough to win. But not well enough to beat out Prescott yet. And that’s not saying much
How many int did Tampa drop last week,my last count was 5..it's all a matter of did they or didn't they and in both cases they didn't.. great win today

erod

Reaction score
lol knock it off. he has good rapport with noah brown as they’ve practiced together a ton. he played “great” but this is silly
The last two good games CeeDee has had were with Rush.

Dak just avoids throwing to receivers as much as possible, and when he does, he hangs them out to dry.

zeke21

Reaction score
Not being talked about.. but how many sacks did Rush take today?? How many did Dak take last week?? One big, glaring weakness of Dak is he causes sacks by taking too long in the pocket.

I'd take a zero sack, zero int game with 50% CP over a 60% CP but 3 sacks and 2 ints all day..!!

Dak is the most overrated piece of garbage in the NFL.. always has been. I can't believe this dude legit fooled so many for so long. He is trash, has always been trash.. got lucky on a hot streak when he got the keys to the ferrari in his first season and has been stealing a living ever since. The sooner we move on from Dak.. the faster this franchise gets back where it belongs.

kskboys

Reaction score
The last two good games CeeDee has had were with Rush.

Dak just avoids throwing to receivers as much as possible, and when he does, he hangs them out to dry.
Even worse. I don't think he's capable of seeing them about to come open. He hangs them out to dry because he can't throw until they are open, and then defenders are already closing on them.