Let's talk about the Bills

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
"Let's talk about the Bills" They're 8-3. We're 6-5. We haven't won against teams with winning records. They have a mobile QB and good running attack (aka, our defense's weakness). Their strong defense will make our offense crumble again. That's all you need to know about what will happen. 6-6 is imminent.
Neither have the Bills. Strong Defense?:lmao:

3hlsxa.jpg

Good team , their record is exactly who they are which means better than the Cowboys .
o_O

Last edited:

remdak

Reaction score
I saw them play once against Philly at home, and Philly did whatever they wanted. They looked small on defense. Ertz and Goedert were destroying them and nothing they could do to stop them.
Dalton Schultz, opportunity is calling!

Aven8

Reaction score
Dalton Schultz, opportunity is calling!

Would actually like to see he and Jarwin. They both started coming on late last year. But now we have the progress starter in place because he’s besties with Red.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Neither have the Bills. Strong Defense? :lmao:

3hlro4.jpg

We are underestimating a strong opponent here. I don't care how close the scores were or how bad their defense was in a few games. What's their record? 8-3. WAY better than a crappy 6-5. They're also a tough matchup for us. Everything their GOOD AT is everything we're BAD AT. This game reeks of bad omen, inconsistency, incoherentness, and more. I bet you we haven't changed a thing from last year so Cole Beasely will leak all our signals to the Bills. Just a thought. This game is going to be a thanksgiving massacre on live television. It hurts to see, but we're not as talented as we first thought. Coaching brings this team WAY WAY WAY down, but I also have to question our personnel on the field.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Why discuss respective team strengths and weaknesses? Dallas won't attack them and will stick to straight ahead, instead of right on...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
"Let's talk about the Bills"

They're 8-3. We're 6-5. We haven't won against teams with winning records. They have a mobile QB and good running attack (aka, our defense's weakness). Their strong defense will make our offense crumble again. That's all you need to know about what will happen. 6-6 is imminent.

The only decent team they beat was the Titans, but that was with Mariotta. The rest of their wins are vs terrible teams.

Rayman70

Reaction score
SAD truth..Buffalo has the better coaching staff and come in here much more healthy than we are. We should be the underdog. The best things we have going are Dak and Zeke,Amari. We go how they go. Garrett is why we have the slow starts. We learned he doesn't believe is adjusting the game plan this week..verifying what we already thought. Sean MCDERMOTT IS lightyears better than the trash we have anywhere on staff.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The only decent team they beat was the Titans, but that was with Mariotta. The rest of their wins are vs terrible teams.

Not an excuse. They're defense is still formidable enough to make this offense crumble (since they crumble at even a hint of greatness). They are good at running. Gore, Singletary, and Allen will tear us up. Especially with Woods out, our run D will be plastered.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I've watched every Bills game, they are probably the worst 8-3 team in NFL history.

They do not do one thing well on the offensive side of the ball and their defense is devoid of playmakers, except Tre White. They're a lot like the Pats defense, just not as talented in the secondary. If Dallas isn't stupid with their playcalling, they will have matchups to exploit in the air, and Buffalo doesn't have good edge rushers so I would expect Dak to, in general, have plenty of time to throw.

This is another game where, if Dallas doesn't come out and do a bunch of dumb stuff, they will win easily. It's just a 50/50 shot which team shows up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I've watched every Bills game, they are probably the worst 8-3 team in NFL history.

They do not do one thing well on the offensive side of the ball and their defense is devoid of playmakers, except Tre White. They're a lot like the Pats defense, just not as talented in the secondary. If Dallas isn't stupid with their playcalling, they will have matchups to exploit in the air, and Buffalo doesn't have good edge rushers so I would expect Dak to, in general, have plenty of time to throw.

This is another game where, if Dallas doesn't come out and do a bunch of dumb stuff, they will win easily. It's just a 50/50 shot which team shows up.
we will find out Thursday how good of an 8-3 team they are. Remember I said this. Especially if we lose.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Not an excuse. They're defense is still formidable enough to make this offense crumble (since they crumble at even a hint of greatness). They are good at running. Gore, Singletary, and Allen will tear us up. Especially with Woods out, our run D will be plastered.
Do you make stuff up on purpose or do you actually believe this?

They are a poor running team.

Creeper

Reaction score
I didn't realize Woods it out. This unfortunate because the injuries are lining up. Woods, LVE and possibly Heath being out creates at huge gap in that side of the field. The Cowboys cannot start slow. They need to get on the broad early and often to take the Bills out of their running game. Let's see how angry they are after the loss to the Patriots. At this point, you'd think they would be pissed off and angry to defeat a team with a winning record to silence their critics.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree!!! Gore and Singletary can gash us. We haven't done great with the run all year and being without maybe our best run stuffer will hurt. Buffalo has an elite WR in John Brown...and sneaky good Cole Beasley. THEY WILL SHOW UP EXTRA MOTIVATED. We are foolish if we think otherwise.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Do you make stuff up on purpose or do you actually believe this?

They are a poor running team.

I agree!!! Gore and Singletary can gash us. We haven't done great with the run all year and being without maybe our best run stuffer will hurt. Buffalo has an elite WR in John Brown...and sneaky good Cole Beasley. THEY WILL SHOW UP EXTRA MOTIVATED. We are foolish if we think otherwise.

^^This. Have you not seen the Bills this season?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I have watched a little here and there. I like rooting for Beasley
I've watched some just to see Beasley one thing is that qb has a strong arm and can run so someone needs to spy on him or he'll hurt you with his legs. Solid team but hasn't proven anything but you only can play the schedule handed to you. I expect a challenge but I think the Cowboys have something to prove after the Patriot debacle so Cowboys will prevail is my gut feeling.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I've watched some just to see Beasley one thing is that qb has a strong arm and can run so someone needs to spy on him or he'll hurt you with his legs. Solid team but hasn't proven anything but you only can play the schedule handed to you. I expect a challenge but I think the Cowboys have something to prove after the Patriot debacle so Cowboys will prevail is my gut feeling.
no one fears losing their jobs..thats the toxic part of it all..not sure what to expect.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
^^This. Have you not seen the Bills this season?
Yes, every game.

Their entire offense is bad, including the run game. Just because they run a lot doesn't mean they're good at it. Gore is beyond washed and Singletary isn't a one-cut runner, he's the exact opposite of what the Cowboys struggle with.