Let's talk about the Bills

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss is all I have to say to this. Many people who have watched and analyzed in Bills on this thread are saying they are a true threat. Only you and a couple of others who continue to blindly optimize this team are downsizing the Bills.
Nobody here watches the Bills. I'm literally the only one.

Anyone who thinks they are good is flat out wrong. Bills fans don't even think the Bills are good

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Lewis isn’t following around Beas all day I will puke. When we put Jones on Edelman that was embarrassing. Lewis was the only one we had that could cover him.
It's not embarrassing - Edleman gets open in every game, no matter who is covering him. Why act as if this was unique to the Cowboys and to Jones?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody here watches the Bills. I'm literally the only one.

Anyone who thinks they are good is flat out wrong. Bills fans don't even think the Bills are good
Of course they are good - a team doesn't get to 8-3 without being good, even if the schedule isn't that strong. But they probably aren't as good as the record suggests.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've watched every Bills game, they are probably the worst 8-3 team in NFL history.

They do not do one thing well on the offensive side of the ball and their defense is devoid of playmakers, except Tre White. They're a lot like the Pats defense, just not as talented in the secondary. If Dallas isn't stupid with their playcalling, they will have matchups to exploit in the air, and Buffalo doesn't have good edge rushers so I would expect Dak to, in general, have plenty of time to throw.

This is another game where, if Dallas doesn't come out and do a bunch of dumb stuff, they will win easily. It's just a 50/50 shot which team shows up.

This.

If someone thinks the Bills have a good team then they...

A. Haven't watched them

B. Haven't looked at their schedule

They've had the easiest schedule through 11 games that they've had in many, many years.

The best part of their team is their defense vs. the pass.

Their defense vs. the run, their passing offense, their running game and their special teams are all meh or below average.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know Football Outsiders has had their defense as surprisingly average given their reputation.

They aren't to be overlooked, but they also aren't that great a team.

They're decent in pass coverage.

They're soft vs. the run.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This.

If someone thinks the Bills have a good team then they...

A. Haven't watched them

B. Haven't looked at their schedule

They've had the easiest schedule through 11 games that they've had in many, many years.

The best part of their team is their defense vs. the pass.

Their defense vs. the run, their passing offense, their running game and their special teams are all meh or below average.
The Special Teams things is funny, because the Bills' STs are also terrible lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
they are an NFL team that can beat us if we dont come prepared off a big loss on the road with 3 days to prepare with the flu going around the lockerroom.

8-3 says they are threat and better then us..isnt the mantra," you are what your record says you are?"

IMO I've seen us blow 5 games by a total of 19 points thats less than 4 points a game.. NE ;we got hosed by weather and bad calls, basically lost by 4 in the worst possible conditions against great team on the road.....I think we beat these guys indoors at home and mad and desperate from sunday..

They are a better team than we are. Its that simple.

Doesn't mean we cant win.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Special Teams things is funny, because the Bills' STs are also terrible lol.

The Bills are going to make the playoffs... Get bounced in the Wild Card round... Get a lousy draft position because they made the playoffs this year... And then they have to face the NFC/AFC wests next season with a 2nd place schedule.

On top of that the competition in the division is going to get stronger. The Dolphins have a brigade of draft picks the next couple seasons.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Bills are going to make the playoffs... Get bounced in the Wild Card round... Get a lousy draft position because they made the playoffs this year...

Replace "Bills" with Cowboys and no one would doubt that sentence.

I'll do it for you, actually.

The Cowboys are going to make the playoffs... Get bounced in the Wild Card round... Get a lousy draft position because they made the playoffs this year...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are a better team than we are. Its that simple.

Doesn't mean we cant win.

No they aren't.

Doesn't mean the Bills won't win, but the Cowboys have by far better talent.

The only unit I would take from the Bills over the Cowboys is the secondary.

The DL's and LB's are a push.

Offense? Every offensive unit on the Cowboys is superior to what Buffalo has.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I saw them play once against Philly at home, and Philly did whatever they wanted. They looked small on defense. Ertz and Goedert were destroying them and nothing they could do to stop them.

So, in other words, you're saying that we probably won't throw a single ball to Jarwin this week.....

Got it.:laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
we aren't making the playoffs with this schedule and coaching staff. Hoping for the best.

Hardline

Reaction score
I don't think I've watched a Bills game since this happened .

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The Bills are going to make the playoffs... Get bounced in the Wild Card round... Get a lousy draft position because they made the playoffs this year... And then they have to face the NFC/AFC wests next season with a 2nd place schedule.

On top of that the competition in the division is going to get stronger. The Dolphins have a brigade of draft picks the next couple seasons.
Yea, they're in kind of a tough spot. I think Josh Allen is going to be really good, but that defense is aging and overrated to begin with.

Making the playoffs two years ago was bad for this franchise, and I don't think making it this year is going to help them much either. It's changing expectations too much.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we could switch out our coaching staff for Bama's and it would be worth at least 2 more wins. Bama would be lucky to be top 15 with our staff.