Lets talk Eagles

ultron

Reaction score
The Falcons are the worst team in the league and that was Jalen Hurts’ only professional win, so I have no idea how good or bad the Eagles are. I just don’t think they have what it takes to stop this offense:

Cowboys: 170
Eagles: 3

Verdict

Reaction score
The Falcons are the worst team in the league and that was Jalen Hurts’ only professional win, so I have no idea how good or bad the Eagles are. I just don’t think they have what it takes to stop this offense:

Cowboys: 170
Eagles: 3
Bit conservative there, don’t ya think? Lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
We are playing at home after two tough road games. Coming off a huge W— Philky coming off a tough L. Dak plays well against the division.

Dallas 30
Philly 17

I watched a lot of that game and they out played the 49ers in the first half. Up 3-0 with a first and goal at the one. Then 4 straight idiotic play calls and they came away with nothing. That was a big momentum shift. They were starting to scare me. Had they made it 10-0 in not sure they don't win that game.

Verdict

Reaction score
I watched a lot of that game and they out played the 49ers in the first half. Up 3-0 with a first and goal at the one. Then 4 straight idiotic play calls and they came away with nothing. That was a big momentum shift. They were starting to scare me. Had they made it 10-0 in not sure they don't win that game.
Very odd game for sure.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Eagles offense has speed, so keep Jaylon off the field for one. Would be an excellent week to spy Parsons or Neal on Hurts.

Eagles defense is tough up the middle, so sweeps and runs to the outside should be a focus...Pollard needs touches vs PHI.

PHI is better than I thought they'd be, but it seems they fade in the 2nd half going back to last year and the loss today.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Home opener against our biggest rival…we win big. We just played 2 really good road teams with good qbs.

Go Cowboys…

Them

Reaction score
Yes!..I see Dallas winning their 2nd game...against Philly:star:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They looked good against horrid Falcons, but not so much this week. Bad run game for them and Hurtz has to run for everything.

Good run defense for them with Cox in the middle. I see this as our easiest game of the first 3.
I disagree with good run defense. You can run on that front but i agree with everything else you said.

It's a division opponent though so start fast and finish, don't slow down on offense

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I disagree with good run defense. You can run on that front but i agree with everything else you said.

It's a division opponent though so start fast and finish, don't slow down on offense

As long as we have Jaylon the 3 legged dog there is always hope. :muttley:

stinkface

Reaction score
One never knows till the whistle blows. That said, we should win as we have the better QB and better weapons. Once again it will come down to defense or lack there of on both sides. IMO today DAK was late on more then a few throws. In most cases he completed those throws, but a half second late on a throw is a big big deal when it comes the YAC.