News: Let's throw aside some of the complaining excuses used

Falco78

Reaction score
I won't make this completely unmanageable, but the secondary, tight ends, running backs, and wide receivers have come a long way since the beginning of just last season.

Does anyone recall a player named Amari Cooper or even Randall Cobb...just CC for short?

Things have changed and do make for a reasonable direction for discussions!!

:starspin:
From where we are with that group from last year we are a much much better team

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Sorry, but I do think this is a copout. Rather than being selective in just criticism, you ignore faults and choose the same attitude as to why this team is in this position in the first placr, not just last few years but 24 years
Jerry Jones is will spend the money at times, but he requires puppets and nothing more - team be danged... He, and now his son seems to be following suit I am afraid, operates this team like no other team does and can be a head scratcher most of the time.
Need a new owner (not named Jones) head coach and mostly new staff, real GM, Dak could be the guy but if not pull him with no guilt, and basically new philosophy all around.

GMO415

Reaction score
Let me know when the Cliff notes become available

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Sorry, but I do think this is a copout. Rather than being selective in just criticism, you ignore faults and choose the same attitude as to why this team is in this position in the first placr, not just last few years but 24 years
Jerry Jones is will spend the money at times, but he requires puppets and nothing more - team be danged... He, and now his son seems to be following suit I am afraid, operates this team like no other team does and can be a head scratcher most of the time.
Need a new owner (not named Jones) head coach and mostly new staff, real GM, Dak could be the guy but if not pull him with no guilt, and basically new philosophy all around.

If you're waiting for a new owner . . . it's similar to a child, despite knowing they don't exist, wishing to see a unicorn is the local zoo.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
When you post something long, you have to hook your readers early.

3 paragraphs in I realized I had only read the disclaimer for your soap box and so I'm leaving.

LLLOOLLL, Das you should go on shark tank, the last paragraph sounds like something they would say, just change leaving to out.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
If you're waiting for a new owner . . . it's similar to a child, despite knowing they don't exist, wishing to see a unicorn is the local zoo.
Lol yeah I know..... Just stating the obvious as to why we haven't sniffed a SB in a quarter century.

But I will always be a cowboy fan and I will always root for them to make it to the SB regardless

RoboQB

Reaction score
Bravo, Encore, Bravo!!!!:clap::thumbup::clap:( withdrawal's an secreted .44 cal.5 shooter bulldog pug revolver from somewhere within the folds of his Dallas Cowboys Jedi Master robes of Fandom ,and in expertly fan-firing of rapid fashion ,directs it's expelled anger of possible permanence at that piano's annoying key banging monkey(that was won in a card game by the HOUSE MANAGEMENT, long ago)
* fortunately, for the piano playing key banger ,over in the corner of the drinking hall, I was too "well in the bag" to recall that singular rule of utmost of importance in secreting an LOADED revolver prior to that above thusly illustrated cut-scene ,,,o_O

:starspin::starspin::lmao::starspin::starspin:

* bro,I made it thru about 20% of the O.P. b-4 posting, but I'm tipping jimBeam straight/ no chaser:thumbup:

I have the same gun... lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I read the whole post, and you make it sound good, and some of it I agree with.
But you didnt mention The coaching staff or HC, only marinelli. That is a weakness, no matter how good the roster is.
The other thing is the play of Dak, who is hot and cold, I dont know what to expect from him this year.

Moore is an unknown with the offense, so aside from the coaching, it is a wait and see thing.

They could be real good, anything can happen, but they could also disappoint fans.

The people who say posts are too long, are a product of the twitter age I guess.
it isnt like it was a book or something lol I read it in about 1 minute.