Lets trade Henson

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
We could get something out of him in the draft. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick. And then we could use that pick to get a real QB from the draft.

Thoughts?

Roughneck

Reaction score
It's sad to see yourself become just another poster with an agenda.

:rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I don't think a team will pony up a 2nd personally.

And I don't give up on him just yet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
We could get something out of him in the draft. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick. And then we could use that pick to get a real QB from the draft.

Thoughts?

Yes, thought is glad your not running the team. LOL
Henson's time will come

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Let's trade Henson for a third round pick. Then take that third round pick and draft a quarterback. Then let's keep him on the sidelines and groom him for next season. Then in 2006, just about the time he's ready to take the field and show us what he's got, let's trade HIM for a third round pick. Then take that third round pick and draft a quarterback. Then let's keep him on the..........

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
He's a distraction. And what's dumb about trading a guy with one year of college football experience? ONE YEAR. He hasn't done anything. Even Quincy got a shot at this point in his career.

I doubt we could get a 2nd for the clown either.

I also doubt this is the "next Tom Brady" :laugh2:

If that were the case why wouldn't Houston play "Tom Brady" instead of David Carr.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Based on the pictures in your sig line I'm thinking your a tad biased on the subject of Hensons potential.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Roughneck said:

Naaahhhhhhh! Not Ben! :eek:

I refuse to believe that. :D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Based on the pictures in your sig line I'm thinking your a tad biased on the subject of Hensons potential.

I want football players on my team, not baseball players who have played a little high school QB.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:

My agenda is to win and quit wasting all this time, energy, hope and speculation on a guy who is going to be a bust. He's not an NFL QB.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
He's a distraction.
He's a distraction to a few zealots/haters on the internet and a couple of writers with an axe to grind... not the team.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
:confused:

I haven't heard a peep out of him this offseason.

You hear all the "who we should start" arguments from fans and then that trickles down to the players . . .

That becomes a distraction to the team.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Roughneck said:

There is a reason he has that name. Does he look like he cares to put forth an opinion that is well thought out?

Roughneck

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
My agenda is to win and quit wasting all this time, energy, hope and speculation on a guy who is going to be a bust. He's not an NFL QB.
Which is why you are an NFL Head Coach......oh wait, you're not. Well at least you're an NFL General Manager......damn, strike two. You can hang on to that title of NFL scout though......riiiiiight.

Excuse me if I take the words officials who actually work in the league over someone who has shown nothing but bias in his history of posting.