Letting Dak go will be the best thing Cowboys can do

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

morat1959

Reaction score
There is only 1 reason why Prescott is starting for an NFL team today......Jerry Jones do I need to say more here???
Truth! He could have a lengthy career in the league as a back up or as a starter for a lot of 8-8 or worse teams. That’s all you’ll ever get out of Dak.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
IF he's watching the Cowboys over his team then yes. He's a Cowboy fan. To me personally. Now I know this isn't realistic.

And so you tell me you are spending at least 12 hours of football watching every NFC East team play and you can gauge each of them as well as their respective fans can? Is that what you're saying?
I watch a lot of them too, gamepass takes about an hour to watch a game.

Bennie

Reaction score
Good points all around but I believe Dalton is just a stop gap until we can find our next REAL franchise quarterback. MM has high standards and deservedly so. MM may be looking at the 2-3 year plan. Shoring up the Defense and getting a Qb that can do more than just pad garbage stats against Commanders,Dolphins and Giants

This just maybe our next QB. Looks way better mechanic wise than our current guy.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I disagree. As much as I've watched Eli....I can't sit here and say I know Eli Manning better than a Giants fan. I Will sit here and tell you Eli was not better than Romo. I will sit here and tell you that Eli was careless with the football. A Giants fan will tell you the complete opposite of my opinion of him. With all due respect I'd trust a Giant fans opinion on Eli before I would a Cowboys fan. Just like I'd trust a Cowboy fan's opinion of Romo over a Giants fan. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Cowboys football. The most hated team in the country? I'm suppose to trust a rivals opinion on them?
I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan in CT, right between NY and Boston, so I have plenty of friends that are Jets, Giants and Pats fans. We all talk football all of the time and watch games together at sports bars. Except for my Dallas games, which I mostly prefer to watch at home alone. I do get together with some friends to see some Cowboys games when they are playing my rivals, which some sorry to say include Philly and Skins games...A few others like Miami and KC. Oh yeah, the wife is a Packers fan, heritage leftover from her father.

I consider this broadening my total football knowledge, including the Boys because I'm looking through a tunnel at just my team, I can see what others are doing better/worse than us, apply that to hopefully come in here and encourage ideas I have picked up on.

I've had Direct TV since 1996, I have NFL game pass and see highlights (5 minute variety on NFL.com). None of this makes me less of a Cowboys fan. I've probably seen 20-30% of Eli's and Brady's games, not including highlights. I've been to probably 20 Cowboys games live on the east coast against the Jets, Giants and Pats.

I can tell you Brady was a master, although not all world his first couple of years. I thought they should have kept Bledsoe in there after Brady was injured in their 1st superbowl run. Eli got lucky 2 times when his defense caught fire, although he didn't play "horrible" during his playoff runs, but I can tell he played horrible during most of the 2011 season. I can tell you more about Brady and Eli than A LOT of causal Giants and Pats fans.

Just trying to let you know, it is possible to know about other teams while still being a fan of your own team.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Vikings game was lost on the coach. Bronco's game was lost on Romo's interception. Big difference......they were prepared for the Bronco's game. They came in letting Dalvin Cook go off on them like they didn't expect it.
Lol...Defense gives up 51 points and Dallas scores 48 and you blame Romo...Yes you do have an agenda.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol...Defense gives up 51 points and Dallas scores 48 and you blame Romo...Yes you do have an agenda.
I don't care if was 100 to 97.....he threw a pick and that was the end of the game. You can't escape blame just because your defense sucked that game. That game turned into a shootout.....soon as the game started we knew what it was. You don't get "out" or a participation grade because you put up 48 points. Great. He still threw a pick to end the game. You can call it a agenda or whatever you want.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan in CT, right between NY and Boston, so I have plenty of friends that are Jets, Giants and Pats fans. We all talk football all of the time and watch games together at sports bars. Except for my Dallas games, which I mostly prefer to watch at home alone. I do get together with some friends to see some Cowboys games when they are playing my rivals, which some sorry to say include Philly and Skins games...A few others like Miami and KC. Oh yeah, the wife is a Packers fan, heritage leftover from her father.

I consider this broadening my total football knowledge, including the Boys because I'm looking through a tunnel at just my team, I can see what others are doing better/worse than us, apply that to hopefully come in here and encourage ideas I have picked up on.

I've had Direct TV since 1996, I have NFL game pass and see highlights (5 minute variety on NFL.com). None of this makes me less of a Cowboys fan. I've probably seen 20-30% of Eli's and Brady's games, not including highlights. I've been to probably 20 Cowboys games live on the east coast against the Jets, Giants and Pats.

I can tell you Brady was a master, although not all world his first couple of years. I thought they should have kept Bledsoe in there after Brady was injured in their 1st superbowl run. Eli got lucky 2 times when his defense caught fire, although he didn't play "horrible" during his playoff runs, but I can tell he played horrible during most of the 2011 season. I can tell you more about Brady and Eli than A LOT of causal Giants and Pats fans.

Just trying to let you know, it is possible to know about other teams while still being a fan of your own team.
What I said was if you watch another team more than your own team then yeah I consider you a fan of that team. It had nothing to do with you watching other teams play.

And its fine you watch all that football. Not knocking it for it. But when I play fantasy football or bet on some games I'm getting intel from actual fans of those teams not outsiders or "experts".