Linehan will return in 2019

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Can't get behind that. I think the offensive talent really was questionable and needs more capability, but I feel there were more creative ways to have approached the season to generate points.

superonyx

Reaction score
I been thinking this for months. Next year is Garretts last year under contract. What OC wants to come here knowing that he will probably be here for one year would be in some peoples minds.
Lets see... What OC would want to come to a team where even if you fail you get job security?
A team with Zeke, Dak, Cooper, Gallup, and 3 perennial pro bowl players on the offensive line.

Many of them.

But we like our guys I guess.

Horrible.

mardwin

Reaction score
As long as Garrett doesn't get an extension this offseason, I'm ok with this decision. Clean house if they don't deliver next year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Garrett and Linehan have failed Dak and the team,fans. Jerry and Stevie either don't care or are too inept and blinded by profits to notice.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Why all the angst over him staying?
If the GM isn’t changing then what’s the point of changing the HC or OC?

ICP

Reaction score
Pathetically run organization, I mean after we got basically manhandled on both sides of the football on Saturday I was thinging 'Well, at least we should be able to look forward to an new OC'. This just makes me feel sick to my stomache.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I hope this front office gets destroyed in the media for this move. I think the news of this just frustrated me more than the Rams loss.
:banghead:

So much for Jerry's 'I don't have time to have a bad time'.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Vince Lombardi would "fail" Dak.
problem is risen, NFL QB'S don't grow on trees and this years draft is woeful. Dak is what we have..so lets stop beatin a dead horse. He can get us there,we know that. Can he get us further? With good coaching he can.