Linehan will return in 2019

Blake

Reaction score
Has anyone thought to finally abandon ship?
This is the VERY FIRST TIME ever i have

I was already there at the beginning of the season, until the team picked it's game up and began to win ball games.

Was never really invested though. Just an excuse to kick it at the bar with some pals and watch Dak's third year unfold (for better or worse)

I won't be watching next year at all.

remdak

Reaction score
Next, he needs to announce that Rico and Heath are getting multimillion dollar multiyear extensions.

Sydla

Reaction score

Trial balloon?

Have Garrett come out and indicate they will bring him back, gauge the fans and media's reaction, if the negative reaction is quick and muted, keep him, it's loud and sustaining, fire him next week.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Damn, this team really doesn't care. It's making me not even care about next season if I'm being honest. I hate this coaching staff with a passion.

Rayman70

Reaction score
let me say something to CLARIFY. As good as our front office has been finding talent, we have failed woefully to address oline depth and finding a true stud for the interior DL. It showed up Sat to bite us. Woods is a nice find, but not a guy you wanna start all the time. He needs a stud line dup at the other DT spot next to him to truly be good. We don't have that. Worst of all, we don't have the offensive coaches or the HC that inspires greatness.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I seeing this as a plus
Maybe Jerry's not planning to renew JG and knows getting a new OC right now isnt a good move
I been thinking this for months. Next year is Garretts last year under contract. What OC wants to come here knowing that he will probably be here for one year would be in some peoples minds.

remdak

Reaction score
What were they saying about keeping Dez last year about this same time?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
He's been a very good coach and has been for a very long time................not

DenCWBY

Reaction score
If you're going to keep Dak then you have to change coordinators. This offense is about the worst Cowboy offense I ever saw.
Has been for a long time. Romo just improvised and if you'll note most of his red zone success was based off broken plays. Dak will have to do the same thing without any help from coaching. I imagine our receiving corp. is thrilled to know their predictable slants, dig routes and button hooks will be emphasized again next year.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only thing that is relevant here is that Garrett isn't going to announce he is fired on a weekly radio interview.

No but he doesn't have to say he'll be back either. Still evaluating. Haven't had those discussions yet. There are ways around the question without making a firm decision on the air.

He's coming back. And eventually, after Garrett breaks all of Landry's records, Linehan will be the head coach here and it will be awesome.

cds99

Reaction score
If this team brings back that piece of **** they deserve to never win. He sucks ****

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Reporter: "Did you know that Stop Route Scotty is coming back?"
Kid: "Really?, No way"
Reporter: "Yes, he's coming back"
Kid dies inside...............

giphy.gif