Linehan will return in 2019

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I seeing this as a plus
Maybe Jerry's not planning to renew JG and knows getting a new OC right now isnt a good move
I actually think this is a tiny possibility. Maybe the reports of Garrett's extension were wrong (it was Rapaport) and Jerry isn't going to extend Garrett before the contract is up. He did it before with Wade, letting him coach to the end of the contract... and maybe Garrett at the end of 2014?

Can't forget that one thing Jerry hates more than anything is paying coaches to sit at home and not coach for him.

Again, only a tiny possibility. Jason is Jerry's adopted son and may get a new five year tomorrow.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Strange they were going t fire him during the bye week but now he gets another year. He is going to call the same plays and do the same thing. Again.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I’ll take another year of Linehan if it comes with no extension for Garrett.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I like it. Very meta. They expect us to do what they don't expect, so if we do what they expect, they won't expect it. Super Bowl.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Strange they were going t fire him during the bye week but now he gets another year. He is going to call the same plays and do the same thing. Again.
Please.

By the time we are starved for football again in the late spring, we will all sit around and pretend that he is going to incorporate new wrinkles into his offensive design.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
So sick of hearing our terrible coaches get up and tell the fans that their jobs are safe, the other bad coaches jobs are safe, and we're going to get 'em next year! I can't take this constant acceptance of mediocrity and stupidity. I thought at the very least, 1000% that Linehan was gone. It was just a formality.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Please.

By the time we are starved for football again in the late spring, we will all sit around and pretend that he is going to incorporate new wrinkles into his offensive design.
Like this year. They said he was working on new stuff. Lol.

jhj7098

Reaction score
Garrett will be extended and Linehan will be retained.. it's who they are.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
As long as Linehan remains, Garrett has a scape goat.
Why would Garett want his scapegoat fired.