Linehan will return in 2019

lukin2006

Reaction score
This team love mediocrity but let's not kid ourselves, these coaches are who JG wants, so someone else takes the blame.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Zeke up the middle for the next 5 years.

xDo2Nrm.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At this point, I think I am going to start to make more plans for things to do on Sundays this coming fall.

Jerry doesn't care. I won't either.

You have company in feeling that way. The apathy is growing.

And there are better things to do in life than continuing pursuits that do little more than frustrate and disappoint.

zack

Reaction score
So this statement should just shut the board down. Make this a Sticky topic because anything that happens any further with this team doesn't matter. :) Seriously though, this is highly frustrating. Time to start pulling away from watching this non-sense.

Sydla

Reaction score
And there is no chance Jerry fires Linehan or makes Garrett fire him after Garrett just said this. You can bet a conversation on this has already happened between the two and Jerry gave Jason the blessing on this.

That would be a total undermining of Jason at this point. If Jerry then fired Linehan after this, it would be a massive signal that Garrett is a puppet and that all Jerry is doing is protecting his emotional investment in Jason.

What a screwed up franchise this is.