LINK: New Stadium Design Pics

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Help me out here, I absolutley love the stadium and the design (its a bit of a hobby of mine stadium design and consturction and history)

But how will the sideline suites work? How are the sightlines going to be?

Duane

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;1234647 said:
Help me out here, I absolutley love the stadium and the design (its a bit of a hobby of mine stadium design and consturction and history)

I think they have sideline suites in Seattle so you might want to check that for info if you're really interested.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane;1234655 said:
I think they have sideline suites in Seattle so you might want to check that for info if you're really interested.

I believe they have field level suites as you mentioned but I thought I heard or read somewhere they were just in the endzone areas of the field.

igtmfo

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt this intelligent discussion, but I'm kind of tripping tonite ..

Does the stadium, seen from the end zone plaza, resemble too much a horseshoe crab. Maybe a trilobite. Neither the crab or the trilobite had a retractable shell, though.

We need a nickname for the stadium, nothing would be catchier than "the horseshoe crab which slightly resembles the prehistoric trilobite ..."

Sorry I don't have the skills to post a crab or a triolobite photo ...

Dang, too late to buy more beer. Nite everyone.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
TRILOBITE.JPG

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;1234647 said:

One presentation I saw said that people in the field level suites can take their seats above them in the lower deck once the game begins.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Waffle;1235207 said:
One presentation I saw said that people in the field level suites can take their seats above them in the lower deck once the game begins.

Thanks for the response. This would make a lot of sense. The particular aspect of sideline suites absoulutley fascinated me (and this is quite an innovative facility)

I do realize Seattle has them but apparently only in the endzone areas. Jerry in the presenatation made it sound like these will be along the sidelines also