LINK: New Stadium Design Pics

thekavorka

Reaction score
I kind of agree with that one guy. I'd rather have the traditional architecture similar to AAC or Ameriquest Field.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
sbuscha;1228694 said:
The screens are 100 feet hight. I typicalpunt is only 75 - 80 feet high!!

McBriar isn't your typical punter.......I hope it doesn't alter feild position, lol.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
thekavorka;1230040 said:
I kind of agree with that one guy. I'd rather have the traditional architecture similar to AAC or Ameriquest Field.

While both of those venues are extremely nice (outside of the color of the brick at the AAC), they have been done.

Texas Stadium was revolutionary when Tex Schramm designed it and Jerry is carrying on the tradition with a one-of-a-kind, state-of-the-art venue...

I like the heck out of it...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's hard to make football stadiums "charming" or "retro" like baseball stadiums. Every football field has the same dimensions, whereas you're allowed nooks and crannies in baseball outfields (think Fenway).

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
I think that the stadium looks great. It keeps a similar design to Texas Stadium, but will be beautifully modern.

Almost looks like Jerrah was on "Pimp My Stadium"...or something.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i just saw the designs and DA STADIUM IS FREAKING SWEET!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR IT TO OPEN AND BE THERE DA FIRST HOME GAME!!!!!!!

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
* "The entire Statue of liberty and it's base could fit in the 2.3 Million square feet of the new Cowboys stadium with the roof closed. American Airlines Center could fit in the new stadium at field level."

Great Googley Moogley!!!!

:bow:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
kØwbØy;1229480 said:
One thing guys! I know these are just samples of the real thing, I dont wanna sound too picky but as we all can see in the 'endzone' it only says ''COWBOYS'' without the ''helmets on the sides. I know they aint gonna add every detail..but I wonder if its only gonna say that without the helmets?

The fly-through video has the helmets in the end zone --

1213457fb68a2b394.jpg

It's also pretty funny seeing the computer-generated Jerry Jones at the end of the video.

felix360

Reaction score
I can see why Jerry didnt want to make these plans public, he thinks other teams will rip off some ideas from this stadium like the monitors and ect. the giants are about to start plans on their new stadium

joseephuss

Reaction score
Aikbach;1229725 said:
Some of those players brought the wrong uniform. Which is it boys home or away or practice?

to.jpg

Is that Lynn Scott at the bottom right corner?

RomoNow

Reaction score
Little Danny Snyder must be crying right now. That little FedEx Field looks like a homeless shelter compared to our new digs....

phillycard

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful. Leave it to Jerry to keep up with the "Jones's". Here's hoping I'll get to see a game there soon schedules permitting.​

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Who will be the starting QB in the inaugural game?

1) Romo
2) Some other guy currently in the league
3) Some kid still in college

yrades

Reaction score
http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

For those of you interested, go to the press center link and then
download the design statement from HKS. Beware, very large file, 20 mb
but well worth it if you are a technofile or an Architect like me.
The design statement reveals much more about the stadium than
has been shown by the media.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. This is the most complete new stadium site I've seen to date. Muchos Gracias :clap: