Lions Fans Create Embarrassing Billboard

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I like how they just assume the win. Even if the 2 points counted. There was still 23 seconds, 1 time out and the best kicker in the NFL that says he can hit from 70 yards. I like our chances to get 25-30 yards against that secondary.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I like how they just assume the win. Even if the 2 points counted. There was still 23 seconds, 1 time out and the best kicker in the NFL that says he can hit from 70 yards. I like our chances to get 25-30 yards against that secondary.
I like how they assume Decker still is wide open if he’s announced as eligible.

The Lions apparently have the only fool proof TD play in NFL history.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
things-that-make-you-go-bluh-ron-white.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is their "Dez Caught It" mantra, which BTW did absolutely nothing for us. It's just an excuse for falling short on your inflated expectations.
The thing is...championship are made of minute details. Very rarely a blowout. With undeniable exertion of will. I mean sure you HAVE to have that to make it that far...

But you actually truly believe a ref's missed or wrong call doesn't make that happen? At SOME point in the season or playoffs or championship game?

Or several times?

You actually believe it's ONLY the will of the team?

Absolutely stunningly stupid or you are just virtue signaling. Also very stupid.

pentatwirl

Reaction score
I like how they assume Decker still is wide open if he’s announced as eligible.

The Lions apparently have the only fool proof TD play in NFL history.
Even Campbell's explanation of the play from Monday referred to GB's attempt to use it against Detroit last year that resulted in Detroit intercepting the ball because Hutchinson paid attention to who was declared eligible. The whole design relies on Dallas not realizing who is eligible, so if that is cleared up...

Might be too indirect to be fuel for "controlled rage", but they basically think Dallas is a bunch of idiots.

Last edited: