Lions Fans Create Embarrassing Billboard

GINeric

Reaction score
I will respect their fanbase when they put up a billboard about that phantom tripping call on the Cowboys. But it was a Lion's player's foot.

Put that on a billboard....

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Derrick Barnes never even tried to tackle Dak, even though he had him targeted and Dak had nowhere to go. Barnes never put a hand on Dak; just bumped him and ran by him. It was an obvious intentional whiff. Dak couldn't go to his left because his own lineman was there, and Barnes went to Dak's right, despite having him for a safety.
Even jr pro kids at 10 years old don't miss like that.
Either Barnes in not professional, or he missed on purpose. The NFL would love for everyone to keep focusing on one bad call, but there are too many blatant whiffs in the game.
The Cowboys could have run the clock out and that last drive would never have happened, but they refused to. The Lions were out of timeouts, but the Cowboys left them 1:43 on the clock. That never happens in real football.
That game stunk of corruption.
I guess they all followed the script

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I would bet you $100 they will never run that the same way again
Once you put it out there it's hard for teams to replicate it and not have other teams be on the lookout for it. What they should have done was have 70 run out there late as he had before but without gesturing to see if that worked. Too late now.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Derrick Barnes never even tried to tackle Dak, even though he had him targeted and Dak had nowhere to go. Barnes never put a hand on Dak; just bumped him and ran by him. It was an obvious intentional whiff. Dak couldn't go to his left because his own lineman was there, and Barnes went to Dak's right, despite having him for a safety.
Even jr pro kids at 10 years old don't miss like that.
Either Barnes in not professional, or he missed on purpose. The NFL would love for everyone to keep focusing on one bad call, but there are too many blatant whiffs in the game.
The Cowboys could have run the clock out and that last drive would never have happened, but they refused to. The Lions were out of timeouts, but the Cowboys left them 1:43 on the clock. That never happens in real football.
That game stunk of corruption.
I say this to all the "refs are out to get the Cowboys" people but they don't want to listen. I'm no conspiracy person but if you're going to be logical and unemotional about heading that direction, using refs to rig a game is inefficient because it has to rely on circumstances to take place, or close to it. That's too much left to chance if big money is at stake. But if you get a QB on the rigging payroll, he has the ball in his hands almost every down and can generate any result you might need. The shortest distance to your goal is a straight line.

The 'spiracy folk claim that Goodell and owners are money-hungry and will do whatever to keep money flowing, which itself is a corrupting force, but somehow exempt players. I mean, who's more money-hungry than players according to fans? Does money not also corrupt them? So there's a huge disconnect that the 'spiracy crew doesn't want to bridge because they just can't believe their precious team heroes can also be the crooks they claim refs are (the "not my baby" defense when a family member gets in trouble). So unintentionally, they prove that their 'spiracy talk is just a crutch for their team losing and need a boogeyman to blame. They surely aren't going to blame their own team in any form.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I guess they all followed the script
The NFL scriptwriters from the 90s had kids and finally the kids have taken up the parents' legacy and will write in Dallas as the winners more times than not. Feel sorry for Philly fans. This year's script has to be hard to swallow for them.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Lions fans act like they’ve never won before, oh wait. Lol! They’re all butthurt cause they thought they could trick us and it backfired ignoring the game ending tripping call. I really hope we get them in the second round. Not afraid of them at all.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I the refs missed a facemask on that should have been called against the lions…
100% correct. Pettigrew had a hold of Hitchens facemask

Not to mention it was a flag near midfield halfway through the 4th quarter. After which the Cowboys drive for a go ahead TD the Lions got the ball back again and promptly turned it over twice in succession after Lawrence fumbled it back to them and gave them another chance