Lions shopping CB Darius Slay

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Slay would be an upgrade but they def want a 1 or 2 for him. Plus you gotta give him a contract. If it was a mid round pick then maybe I do it. But I doubt they part with him for less than a second. Seems they’re locked in on osu cb

starfan1

Reaction score
If we could do a swap of players and contract but no picks then yes. I think they are going to want a pick. If they do then you might as well pony up for Byron

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
A.J. Green from Oklahoma State reminds me of Darius Slay. So that'll be a no on us picking up Slay, from me.

Keep Jones. Draft SS - Kyle Dugger in the second. Draft CB - A.J.Green in the fourth to start at the RCB position. Bring back Anthony Brown as our starting FS. Play J.Lew in the slot and let Chido warm the pine.

Flamma

Reaction score
great plan if your trying to come in last place.

As opposed to what? Going 8-8? Yeah, I'd rather come in last place. At least they'll get a good draft pick and a nice QB if the one drafted previously didn't work out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As opposed to what? Going 8-8? Yeah, I'd rather come in last place. At least they'll get a good draft pick and a nice QB if the one drafted previously didn't work out.

Nah, just get a real head coach.