List a position we've upgrade so far

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
waiting-impatient.gif
Can't....we haven't made a single position better than it was. We could still upgrade OL, LB or maybe DT..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
parsons have an extra gear that no other player has. he's like a heat-seeking missile.
What makes Parsons so special is that snap closing speed once he gets a line off the edge.
That closing speed cant be timed.
I thought Miller was fast there in his prime, but Parsons speed on the bead, once he turns is probably best in league.
For the stat masters, is there a stat that measures this intangible?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Let's be real - this front office is not dedicated and thorough enough to upgrade in free agency. They are only familiar with their own, and neither invest the time nor energy to fully investigate options to improve. They care more about filling roster spots than identifying and pursuing actual upgrades. It's rinse, repeat every offseason.
But,but we draft well...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I agree when he's motivated, which appears to be the cast reuniting with Quinn
Im good with Q bringing in his pieces that understand and can integrate quickly.
Fowler can do that and has the ability in his prime to elevate his game in this system asap,, thats a good thing.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What makes Parsons so special is that snap closing speed once he gets a line off the edge.
That closing speed cant be timed.
I thought Miller was fast there in his prime, but Parsons speed on the bead, once he turns is probably best in league.
For the stat masters, is there a stat that measures this intangible?
I think his closing speed is the fastest I've seen.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Now if they could just get rid of that Albatross Tyron Smith. He is a holding machine and every season he states how healthy he is and half way in he starts taking practices off because he has some ailment that he states isn't back related but we all know it is.
You can't be serious

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Now if they could just get rid of that Albatross Tyron Smith. He is a holding machine and every season he states how healthy he is and half way in he starts taking practices off because he has some ailment that he states isn't back related but we all know it is.
Yeah man when I see that left leg kick out to the side funny I know he’s beat lol

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Safeties: Hooker and Kearse more experienced. Young players still getting better. Hooker healthier.
CB’s: All young players getting better.

DT’s: All young players getting better.

Dak: Hopefully will be motivated to improve vs zone defense and he will be healthier.

Kicker: Anyone is better than Greg the scatter gun.

DE: if Micah becomes a full time DE.

Other position groups can improve thru FA and the draft.