List of Qbs who won their first Super Bowl with the team that drafted them that were older than Dak

McMicah

Reaction score
So after all the caveats in the first 5 comments, it appears that it’s literally statistically near impossible for Dak to win a Super Bowl at this point because (1) he hasn’t had anything close to SB success in his 20s, and (2) never gotten his team remotely close.

Who else is stoked for 2024?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
You have no facts stats yourself. Being a grown groupie using out of context texts isn’t facts. Your dad should’ve taught you this when you were younger. Pretty sure he did and you just went rogue but over Dak? Sad times stan. You’re right my brain can’t handle grown men like yourself worshiping an average qb. Start a thread and see who agrees Cousins is some top level qb Zo
They're not out of context lol.

"These facts don't fit what I believe, so they're fake!!!"

Philmonroe

Reaction score
They're not out of context lol.

"These facts don't fit what I believe, so they're fake!!!"
Never said or implied the second thing but you Dak eaters would use that logic smh. Lay off the dog food product of a certain household npc.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Never said or implied the second thing but you Dak eaters would use that logic smh. Lay off the dog food product of a certain household npc.
Yes, that's exactly what you implied.

They're not out of context, you just don't like them. You can insult me all you want lol but it just goes to show that when you cry about me feeling smarter than you, I'm correct.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I am going to be honest I find that list to be pretty amazing. Would never have guessed it would be so small. The missing piece of information though is how many chances have people had to accomplish that feat? In thinking about it I would guess that the list would be pretty small. If you have not shown insane ability over the first 8 years then most every team would have moved on from you by then without any kind of real success. Very few teams would ever give a player that kind of leeway. It would almost take bizarre and uncommon circumstances for this type of thing to even happen. Where a team just stick with players over and over and over again no matter what and nothing changes. Sound familiar?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what you implied.

They're not out of context, you just don't like them. You can insult me all you want lol but it just goes to show that when you cry about me feeling smarter than you, I'm correct.
Not really. Show this post where I’ve cried about you feeling smarter than me? Stop the lies Zo

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Bart Starr
Johnny Unitas
Phil Simms
John Elway
Not happening mister, Dak and championship or SB in this Cowboys team. He is not the QB who single handedly bring back them in a game.

jgboys1

Reaction score
The Cowboys are literally fighting against history with Dak at this point.
We have been breaking some playoff records around here as of late, so maybe Dak can win the oldest QB to win a Super Bowl at the age of 60.

Only 30 years to go.

Then a 121 year old Jerry will be able to stand up and say, see, I told you Dak can win us a Super Bowl.