List of Qbs who won their first Super Bowl with the team that drafted them that were older than Dak

Philmonroe

Reaction score
dak aint winning crap, so we don't need a stinking list.
That’s their cop out. Well tell me your whole plan for getting rid of Dak Cousins. I wish they’d just admit they’re Dak Stan’s and don’t want to see their idol gone. No matter what the idea is it will be some but but but to it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Do you have a plan at QB?

Call me a coward all you want lol I don't care.
Like I told the other coward just admit that you’re one and keep it moving. You Dak over Dallas boys need a role model. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t mention it all liar.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Shhhhh. Not reading all that.

Should the Bills release Josh Allen?
Should the Ravens release Lamar?

You don't get to move the goalposts for them.
No goalposts are being moved, facts are facts. Dak is in year 8 so the odds of him winning a Super Bowl here are as low as they get.

Lamar has a very good chance of winning it all now (year 5 as a starter). Not sure what the Bills are going to do but going by history, there's a very real possibility that their window is closing with how stacked the AFC is. The clock ticks on every starting QB in the NFL. You generally know how good a QB can be within 5 years starting so for this team to waste potentially 8+ years on Dak is insane. He's not even Matt Ryan or Philip Rivers. It's incredible how this average player has fooled so many fans.

Now that I think about it, Dak might be one of the biggest frauds in NFL history :omg: All this hoopla and debate over such an average QB

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
No goalposts are being moved, facts are facts.
You said it was a 5-year window to win a Super Bowl or you move on.

Should the Bills release Josh Allen or the Ravens release Lamar?

It is very simple. Answer the question on those two based on your own logic.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What is your plan?

"It's so good I can't even tell you!"

Coward.
A better one than yours Dak Stan. If you care find it otherwise keep being on my Cunningham asking the same question. Never said it’s so good I can’t tell you. You’re literally not that smart I see. I told you if you care find it. It’s on here but again I see you’re not that smart so shrugs. You rather troll because your idol ain’t expletive

TheHerd

Reaction score
You said it was a 5-year window to win a Super Bowl or you move on.

Should the Bills release Josh Allen or the Ravens release Lamar?

It is very simple. Answer the question on those two based on your own logic.
Lamar is in the championship game, so he's fine. Allen is another story. I would personally move on from Allen, he's got positives but he's also a turnover machine. Folks had a conniption over Dak's 15 ints last year. Allen has 18 this year and also fumbles a lot. Not sure why Dak is the only one people call a turnover machine with 15 but Allen at 18 isn't. Buffalo has a long uphill road to win with him at QB.

Creeper

Reaction score
Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl in his entire career. In his only appearance he was 29-50 with 1 TD and 2 INTs. Obviously, Marino sucked.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
A better one than yours Dak Stan. If you care find it otherwise keep being on my Cunningham asking the same question. Never said it’s so good I can’t tell you. You’re literally not that smart I see. I told you if you care find it. It’s on here but again I see you’re not that smart so shrugs. You rather troll because your idol ain’t expletive
I don't feel like looking for your garbage. It's a stupid plan.

You act like Dak Stan is an insult. All it means is that I believe in things like, you know, data. That's foreign to people like you, I know, because you're incapable of thinking.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don't feel like looking for your garbage. It's a stupid plan.

You act like Dak Stan is an insult. All it means is that I believe in things like, you know, data. That's foreign to people like you, I know, because you're incapable of thinking.
If you don’t feel like looking DE why do you keep asking me to tell you? I know what type of household you’re a product of smh. You believe in data lol. Good one Stanley. Yeah I’m incapable of being a grown groupie of another man like you I agree with you

John813

Reaction score
Jerry after reading the OP:

rs-500x200-160205141414-500-jim-carrey-dumb-dumber-telling-me-there-s-a-chance-020516.gif

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Jerry kept Romo for 14 seasons (2 playoff wins like Dak) and Carrot Top for a decade, so buckle in. We're keeping Dak and McCarthy for a lot longer.
Don't think so. Why? Jerry will be 82 this season. He was only 69 when Garrett became the head coach. He can't afford to keep MM around for 10 years like Garrett....