List your good, bad and ugly of the game

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good - Dak, Zeke and Dez... Dak really impressed with the second half of the game.

Bad - the loss

Ugly - The defense... As someone said in another thread... When Heath is your defensive MVP something went wrong.

Silver lining - We can start talking draft stuff now and hopefully the draft show will start soon as omit is the only show I like on DallasCowboys.com

Chappy

Reaction score
Defense deplorable and i knew it was going to let us down in the playoffs.

All season the offense took the pressure of the defense but in playoffs against guys like A Rod it is a different story.... :(

Need to draft/acquire players who can get to the QB or else we are going no where.

Scotman

Reaction score
I was afraid we were going to head into the offseason wondering about our QB again.

The Good=Dak, Dez, and Zeke.

The Bad=the defense as a whole. Just not enough talent to overcome anything.

The ugly= for me it was the 12th man in the huddle call. What the heck? We weren't even in a huddle yet. I watched them do the same thing with no call. No excuses, we need to overcome that stuff. But that call was a big deal.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
only one for me is the bad. Wittens tackle no call. Thats the difference in the game. thats a sure td drive if thats called. The other non calls bad calls happened in the middle fo the field so the outcome of drives can still be argued tha nothing would come of it. That one was clear game decider

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Good - Didn't give up when down big and the offensive players you expect to show up did.

Bad - Clock management, Dumb penalties that killed drives and no pass rush.

Ugly- Defensive line is 4 players short of being decent and Byron Jones situational awareness is lacking.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Good- Offense overcame a huge deficit.
Bad- The execution and discipline on offense and our scheme defensively in the first half.
Ugly- Season ending with a 35 yard pass that should have at least been challenged by a DB.

This was a heartbreaking loss. With addressing our glaring need we'll be back in the playoffs.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I was afraid we were going to head into the offseason wondering about our QB again.

The Good=Dak, Dez, and Zeke.

The Bad=the defense as a whole. Just not enough talent to overcome anything.

The ugly= for me it was the 12th man in the huddle call. What the heck? We weren't even in a huddle yet. I watched them do the same thing with no call. No excuses, we need to overcome that stuff. But that call was a big deal.

DEfense called 21 points in 16mins. 13pts the remaining 44mins. They gave the off more then enough to win this. HOF QB and one of the best qbs of all time just did something amazing in the final 37sec

TwentyOne

Reaction score
good - zek, bryant, witten, williams, beasley.
bad - prescott (first half), OL pass protection, byron jones, lee, hitchens, butler.
ugly - game management by the coaches.

Lutonio

Reaction score
They waited too long to turn it on.

At the very keast, Dak and Ellot showed up. We don't have to hear about how rookies can't handle the playoffs.