List your good, bad and ugly of the game

revospeed

Reaction score
Why is Heath considered to be a joke? "Well if Jeff Heath is your best player, you've got problems!" The dude has shown more than Byron Jones and every time he's on the field he makes plays. He should be shown a little more respect. He's the only safety we have with range. He should be the starter next year and Byron Jones should go back to corner where he doesn't have to think as much.

RS12

Reaction score
Sean Lee was extremely disappointing.
Yeah, honestly I expected their best and most valuable defender to have a better game seeing as how this was his first ever playoff game.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Good: we have our offense set; Dak, Dez, Zeke, OL
Bad: We have no D outside of Lee
Ugly: (in general)
dallas-cowboys-head-coach-jason-garrett-bio-dallas-cowboys-website-the-boys-are-back-blog.jpg

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
The Good: The offense showed up and played hard; particularly in the second half to tie up the game.

The Bad: The inability to consistently get to the qb and prevent big plays downfield.

The Ugly: The officiating today

The Silver Lining: I think we are a solid D away from repeating as the #1 seed for years to come if we stay healthy year to year. I think this could be our 1990 season, instead of Haley being added, we can add a pass rush and maybe turn next year into the 91/92 season and take the next step.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Just good for me.

Dez
Dak
Zeke

And Jeff Heath

I'll tell you what, if Heath makes that sack on the last possession a strip-sack we are throwing a parade for him in Arlington right now.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Good= the way our team fought back.
Bad= the game linehan called. I like him a lot but that was a bad game by him
Ugly = the refs