LMAO @ Raiders

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Chief said:
Did you see them play last Monday night?

Wow.

That team is a train wreck.
I spared myself the torture of the second half, Chief. (Tho I liked Vermiel and Jaws' color analysis)

Speaking of torture, poor Chris Simms. Gruden has no patience for young qbs, and one more batted ball and Jon will have his head. On camera.

Even w/o Mr Sports Hernia Abraham, the Falcons D looks fierce. And Vick is sharp as a tack today. Accurate, lightening release, running when he should.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Raiders | Brooks questionable to return for Week 2
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:22:38 -0700

The Associated Press reports Oakland Raiders QB Aaron Brooks (shoulder) suffered a right shoulder injury during the Week 2 game and is questionable to return. QB Andrew Walter has replaced him in the game.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Speaking of torture, poor Chris Simms. Gruden has no patience for young qbs, and one more batted ball and Jon will have his head. On camera.

The guy who studies brain types for some NFL teams, Dr. Jonathan Niednagle, said before that draft that Chris Simms wasn't well-equipped emotionally to handle the abuse of being an NFL quarterback.

Sounds like his coach is going to put him to the test.

yesfan

Reaction score
Al Davis doesn't believe in paying a coach the
kind of money a good staff deserves,so he gets
what he deserves.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Chief said:
"Commitment to Excellence."

:lmao:

I'm still laughing my arse off at your post about the Raiiiiiduuuuuhz last week... Hell freakin' arious!!:lmao2:

What a crop of bums that is north of the bay... Poor Art Shell!!

I know Jerry and Al know each other well, I just hope that when Jones reaches senility like Al Davis has, he has a superior scouting staff and GM in the office running football like it should be run...

Oakland is a complete joke and Aaron Brooks is the worst excuse of a NFL QB in the last 20 years.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
aardvark said:
I'm still laughing my arse off at your post about the Raiiiiiduuuuuhz last week... Hell freakin' arious!!:lmao2:

What a crop of bums that is north of the bay... Poor Art Shell!!

I know Jerry and Al know each other well, I just hope that when Jones reaches senility like Al Davis has, he has a superior scouting staff and GM in the office running football like it should be run...

Oakland is a complete joke and Aaron Brooks is the worst excuse of a NFL QB in the last 20 years.
Ryan Leaf would argue with that last one but yeah he is horrible and so are the Raiders

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
aardvark said:

76_carte-qu.JPG

Yousth tywing to stealth my titlsth?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
aardvark said:
He had a decent career at NO but is in no way the worst excuse of a NFL QB in the last 20 years. We had some much worst than him on our own team recently.

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
Andrew Walter lol, 10 for 27 3 Ints... No wonder they werent interested in Henson.

Yeah, they already have a young QB on the roster who can look completely out of his element and make poor decisions

BHendri5

Reaction score
end up with the first pick, in the upcoming draft, I say Jerry needs to start talking to Davis to negotiate something get that pick and draft Quinn.

I believe he'll be wearing the Star. I'm calling that into existence, Naming and claiming.:D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
[Oakland will] end up with the first pick, in the upcoming draft, I say Jerry needs to start talking to Davis to negotiate something get that pick and draft Quinn.

I believe he'll be wearing the Star. I'm calling that into existence, Naming and claiming.:D
I don't know man, the Packers may have something to say about that :laugh1: