Video: LN: Deep Pass Breakdown

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That safety play is putrid, one or both of them messed up depending on the coverage.
If you fail to invest in the position this is what you get...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Voch used to be a daily ritual for me when alerted. But he has now become Hollywood and acts like some of the smug press.
I started watching him more recently. I didn't realize that he got the big head now. LOL.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
How about this one? Watch Woods run up
To double the underneath guy:(

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I am beginning to like this guy. He is short and to the point. This TD by Seattle reveals the breakdown of the secondary.

But, the second half some adjustments were made and they fared better. Still lost, but maybe Seattle was a better team.

At this point. And that is critical. Look with your eyes and not your emotions. The football season is long and teams come together. JMO.

Who was the safety on the top hash? He covered no one.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
That first play. Our D finally reacts to a screen and blows it up and it’s not even a screen. Poor guys. And injuries aren’t an excuse. This was not the first football game Of their lives, even though it looked like it in that play. When you are a safety and someone is running past you, you might want to consider running with him as well. He is not out for an afternoon jog after all. These guys just played dumb football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree but it’s a max protect. They have 8 guys I’m blocking our 4/5.

Now look at the back end. 2 receivers ran routes on 4 DBs and both ended up open. That’s embarrassing.

Woods and Thompson look like dumb and dumber out there.

That's more so my frustration. No pressure and guys are wide open what are guys doing? How are guys wide open and no pressure?

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
That's more so my frustration. No pressure and guys are wide open what are guys doing? How are guys wide open and no pressure?

I can understand not much pressure when they keep 8 in to block and we only rush 4 or 5.

What I can’t is how only 2 dudes ran routes, and we had 4 DBs that could not cover 2 guys.

What exactly is the front office “comfortable with” with this group? Are they good in practice or something?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can understand not much pressure when they keep 8 in to block and we only rush 4 or 5.

What I can’t is how only 2 dudes ran routes, and we had 4 DBs that could not cover 2 guys.

What exactly is the front office “comfortable with” with this group? Are they good in practice or something?
I guess they are comfortable they can't get any worse. I guess they like having to score 30 points a game and win smh.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm so glad we're not looking for a safety. We're all set thank you

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
I guess they are comfortable they can't get any worse. I guess they like having to score 30 points a game and win smh.

Serious question tho for anyone..what could they possibly be “comfortable” with regarding these safeties?

I’m comfortable that Diggs is making rookie mistakes but will get better. Comfortable that Wormley is only in because of injuries.

Nothing has made me comfortable about these safeties. N O T H I N G.

irving

Reaction score
Our offense is on average 6th in the league (rushing, passing yards, TD’s, receiving yards, etc).

our defense is almost ranked 32nd (I think it’s currently ranked at 30).

yeah. That’s the definition of an AVERAGE team.
That ranking says everything, if the defense was just middle of the pack the team would probably have a winning record.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Serious question tho for anyone..what could they possibly be “comfortable” with regarding these safeties?

I’m comfortable that Diggs is making rookie mistakes but will get better. Comfortable that Wormley is only in because of injuries.

Nothing has made me comfortable about these safeties. N O T H I N G.
Well I'll say this. Based on what they pay those safeties....they are probably getting what they pay for lol. I guess that's probably the only thing I can think of.

I think there is some legit excuses for them all sucking and its probably because its a new scheme and they had to learn it through Zoom calls this offseason. But this fanbase doesn't want to hear excuses.....especially after 10 years of Garrett.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I agree but it’s a max protect. They have 8 guys I’m blocking our 4/5.

Now look at the back end. 2 receivers ran routes on 4 DBs and both ended up open. That’s embarrassing.

Woods and Thompson look like dumb and dumber out there.
Cowboys think tank &GM has to be blamed for not getting an update in safety.