Video: LN: Deep Pass Breakdown

cristglo

Reaction score
I agree but it’s a max protect. They have 8 guys I’m blocking our 4/5.

Now look at the back end. 2 receivers ran routes on 4 DBs and both ended up open. That’s embarrassing.

Woods and Thompson look like dumb and dumber out there.
Dude thats an insult to dumb and dumber lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you mean the guy thats in tub in Miami yes I do. Id rather have him than Jaylon but miami sure has and expensive training room
Yeah, but if he'd stayed here he wouldn't have been in the situation that got him injured. ;)

starfan1

Reaction score
Yeah, but if he'd stayed here he wouldn't have been in the situation that got him injured. ;)
how do you know this? I mean i Id rather have him than Jaylon but his contract demands are more than he's worth for a guy that didn't get turnovers. I realize he's a decent cover guy but i seen him get torched as well. Just not like our current secondary torched.

If he played for the cowboys his good coverage would get rewarded with a flag https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSPmaPfqvqHBWess_nfVSLubrLH8167sp3VURmPQnwVihFqSY6lTqxW5bz2SMannmYMW-D3yLQ&usqp=CAc

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
4 cowboys covering just 2 WRs, and each was wide open by 5+ yards on the play. You just can't make this stuff up.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Voch used to be a daily ritual for me when alerted. But he has now become Hollywood and acts like some of the smug press.

I used to watch, too, but their player breakdowns are too homerish. There was a point where if all you saw were their evaluations you'd think the team was nothing but Pro Bowlers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
how do you know this? I mean i Id rather have him than Jaylon but his contract demands are more than he's worth for a guy that didn't get turnovers. I realize he's a decent cover guy but i seen him get torched as well. Just not like our current secondary torched.

If he played for the cowboys his good coverage would get rewarded with a flag https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSPmaPfqvqHBWess_nfVSLubrLH8167sp3VURmPQnwVihFqSY6lTqxW5bz2SMannmYMW-D3yLQ&usqp=CAc
How do I know he wouldn't have gotten a groin injury playing against the Bills if he was in Dallas, instead of playing against Buffalo?....Just a guess.

starfan1

Reaction score
How do I know he wouldn't have gotten a groin injury playing against the Bills if he was in Dallas, instead of playing against Buffalo?....Just a guess.

but you do admit he could have injured his groin regardless of opponent?

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't think this is cover 4, because that would mean that BOTH safeties blew their assignment. I think it's likely Cover 3, especially with a 5-man rush, and one of them was supposed to stay over the top.

My guess is that Thompson is the guy who was supposed to stay over the top, and Woods was in more of a buzz role, but without knowing the call it could go either way. It's more hilarious if it was both safeties though.
A veteran Safety or Premium pick Safety would communicate or make a play.

This is what happens when you compete by committee

Dre11

Reaction score
I don't think this is cover 4, because that would mean that BOTH safeties blew their assignment. I think it's likely Cover 3, especially with a 5-man rush, and one of them was supposed to stay over the top.

My guess is that Thompson is the guy who was supposed to stay over the top, and Woods was in more of a buzz role, but without knowing the call it could go either way. It's more hilarious if it was both safeties though.

that is cover 4(quaters coverage)