Locker room is trashed

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Micah will not wait, he will be a camp holdout if he does not get a deal
You people have no sense of reality when it comes to things like this.

He's not going to sign an extension until after next season, at the earliest.

LysleE

Reaction score
it’s a shame paying all of these guys who disappear in big games.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Trade Micah and get the most you can for him or package him and our first round pick to get into the top 3 and draft Drake Maye.

Do whatever you can to get Dak to agree to go to Atlanta or anywhere really and trade him.

Pay Lamb.

Get the Jones’ to sell the team.

Now we are getting serous about building a team.

RoboQB

Reaction score
You’ve put yourself out there with your takes and now your pride keeps you from posting when we win in a forum you pay money to.

It’s hard for you to explain why you do that.
"Pay money to"?
Who's paying money to be here?

I've been here since 2006. If my free-trial has expired,
I do not wish to continue my subscription...lol

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Oh yea, you can pay all these three....but you got crumbs left for the remaining 50 players. Good luck assembling a championship team with that. Having three players take half of your cap or more is not a way to build any NFL team, much less one that you hope to win a SB with. And really, none of the three deserve highest paid at their position. Not even MP.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The problem with panic is that it spreads. People were clearly panicking on the sideline. Prescott straight up soiled the bed.

When it is over it is hard to pinpoint where it started. Then you get the blame game.

At the end of the day, you need leadership to fix this. Leadership matters most right now and if Prescott is the leader he is supposed to be then he will address this with the parties that be. If not then for the love of Lombardis please do not extend him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is how it will go.

ALL WILL BE FINE.
The salary cap works itself out. For every team.

Big D

Reaction score

Wow.

Micah, Cee Dee and Dak all about to get paid.

Looks like you can NOT pay them all at this point.

Good luck McCarthy!

So who’s out?

At 3:38 he says this is happening in the locker room. BS it's on twitter/x . IG , and his show. Dak , Micah , and the rest of the team talk to each other everyday. This is more about a way to continue using the cowboys to get people to view the show. I'm sure all of these show ratings would plummet if they only talked about the remaining playoff teams and left Dallas out of the conversation.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
You people have no sense of reality when it comes to things like this.

He's not going to sign an extension until after next season, at the earliest.
I didn't say when he would holdout...I just simply responded to someone saying Micah will have to wait. And all I am saying is....when Micah thinks he is entitled to his extension...and the Cowboys don't agree....he will just hold out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CeeDee and Parsons want out of here.
They don't want what happened to ZEKE ( a wasted career) to happen to them.
Oh, Jerry time to make some tough decisions.......or pay them zillions to look the other way.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They can sign all 3 if they want to.
At what cost and how bad does it damage the chances of going further in the playoffs? If regular season success is the bar, then have at it - break the bank for everyone. This is what Jerry seems to be leaning towards anyway.