Locker room is trashed

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
At what cost and how bad does it damage the chances of going further in the playoffs? If regular season success is the bar, then have at it - break the bank for everyone. This is what Jerry seems to be leaning towards anyway.
I get it. You hate everything and everyone.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
At what cost and how bad does it damage the chances of going further in the playoffs? If regular season success is the bar, then have at it - break the bank for everyone. This is what Jerry seems to be leaning towards anyway.
get some hope, but don't disappear if dak gets hurt and say "I'm through, I'll be back next year"

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I don’t mind reading anti Dak takes. I just thing you're weak for cowering when your team wins.

It’s odd behavior, right? You don’t want to celebrate your team winning?
This is true. Pappy goes M.I.A. when Dak plays well. Then goes post happy when Dak has the time honored collapse after big games and in the playoffs. It makes all of his posts appear disingenuous.

I have praised Dak when he plays well against formidable competition and I am also a loud detractor of his playoff failures. It is ok to show some semblance of balance here.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who's to say any of them even wants a ring? I see the families bickering, but the players seem oddly quiet, like they don't give a damn if they win or lose.
Perhaps Dak, Patrons and Lamb would rather ask their family to voice what the players feel. If so, the players are cowards.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What do you expect when you have a fake leader leading the team? Getting a degree in leadership doesn't make you a leader.