Twitter: Lockerroom chatter re: Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is basically a playoff game here let’s put the back up in.

shabazz

Reaction score
You think we actually have back ups. Again pay attention

Seriously? you'd rather have a one armed Dak than an able bodied backup for one game? what are you afraid of? That someone else can run the offense? Common sense for most of us

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seriously? you'd rather have a one armed Dak than an able bodied backup for one game? what are you afraid of? That someone else can run the offense? Common sense for most of us
Speculation what makes you think Prescott out . In this one game is our season

starfan1

Reaction score
I dont want nor expect Dak to play if he cant throw. Thats why they have backups
agenda much? Dak is the starter and any other starting QB in the league would also start if they could with the implications of this game. Just admit you hate Dak and wish to see Cooper Rush no need to dance around it most of know this anyhow. Here is where I'm at if dak can go then send him out there and monitor things if it looks bad then throw in Rush

That said you're relying on the coaching staff and Jerry to make a positive in game decision and most of know they struggle with that. They will shoot him up with Torodol I think its called and have at it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Speculation what makes you think Prescott out . In this one game is our season

I said, and I quote, "I dont want nor expect Dak to play if he cant throw."......we are speculating this because of the numerous reports given by the team concerning his throwing shoulder. We wouldn't be having this discussion otherwise

shabazz

Reaction score
agenda much? Dak is the starter and any other starting QB in the league would also start if they could with the implications of this game. Just admit you hate Dak and wish to see Cooper Rush no need to dance around it most of know this anyhow. Here is where I'm at if dak can go then send him out there and monitor things if it looks bad then throw in Rush

That said you're relying on the coaching staff and Jerry to make a positive in game decision and most of know they struggle with that. They will shoot him up with Torodol I think its called and have at it.

I said, and I quote, "I dont want nor expect Dak to play if he cant throw."......we are speculating this because of the numerous reports given by the team concerning his throwing shoulder. We wouldn't be having this discussion otherwise. What part of this dont you comprehend? Perhaps I can fill in the blanks for you

shabazz

Reaction score
Wow, I can clearly see the FEAR in the hearts of the Dakota fan bois. They would rather see him play with an injured throwing shoulder than let our back up play. #Exposed

Wow

starfan1

Reaction score
I said, and I quote, "I dont want nor expect Dak to play if he cant throw."......we are speculating this because of the numerous reports given by the team concerning his throwing shoulder. We wouldn't be having this discussion otherwise. What part of this dont you comprehend? Perhaps I can fill in the blanks for you

understood! But were suppose to take that at face value and disregard your other 1000 positive post in support of dak? insert your own sarcasm emoji

shabazz

Reaction score
understood! But were suppose to take that at face value and disregard your other 1000 positive post in support of dak? insert your own sarcasm emoji

I have given some positive and negative critiques. But if a man cant throw, a man cant throw. Emotion should not be part of this discussion
. Its about the health and limitations of the player. PERIOD The coaching and medical staff makes these decisions, not delirious, selfish fans who don't have the player or teams well being in mind. Why does this even have to be explained?

If hes shot up to numb the pain he could do further damage throwing, as the bodies lets him know the damage being done,.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, I can clearly see the FEAR in the hearts of the Dakota fan bois. They would rather see him play with an injured throwing shoulder than let our back up play. #Exposed

Wow

There scared that Rush might just show him up for the impostor of QB he really is out there!
Just pray that Zeke runs then again Philly is so bad on defense I could probably throw for 3 TD and 300 yards against them...

Proof

Reaction score
yes, I said that, take a breather before you're quick to jump on a post. And I didn't complain on the forums but the dude was off all game, just a pathetic Goff played worse.

lol. Nah he was right to jump on it. You know they say hindsight is 20/20? Not for you

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s not true. According to the Next Gen Stats, among other groups, he’s actually one of the most accurate quarterbacks in the league. Sorry to destroy your narrative.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...-dak-prescott-2019-nfl-season-advanced-stats/

Throwing behind is considered accurate. As long as the ball is deemed catchable. The problem is his throws make the receivers work hard to catch the ball, constantly. When I say accurate I mean putting the ball where the receiver has a chance at it, opposite the DB, in stride, those type of throws are very few for him. So you better keep investing in we'd to keep him looking good cause an average wr will look like crap here.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Throwing behind is considered accurate. As long as the ball is deemed catchable. The problem is his throws make the receivers work hard to catch the ball, constantly. When I say accurate I mean putting the ball where the receiver has a chance at it, opposite the DB, in stride, those type of throws are very few for him. So you better keep investing in we'd to keep him looking good cause an average wr will look like crap here.
lol this is comical.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Throwing behind or the High Ball is Dak'30+ Million trademark. Sure all passes are catch-able if your WR and TE are 7ft tall Octopuses....

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Geeze, Some of you are unreal.

While I don't really care if the Cowboys make the Playoffs , because I think they will be one and done. I still want them to beat the Eagles. Win the Division.

The haters of Dak are chomping on this nugget of him being injured. All ready to go with Cooper Rush. All will be fine. Like there will be no drop off. This isn't pre season. Some in here think that losing Dak for this game will be just fine. WRONG.

Actually, now that I think about it, I would laugh if Dak didn't play and the Cowboys lost with Rush at the helm. Watch all the whiners in here lose their crap and start hating on Rush, wishing Dak was in there.

Dak will play. Dude is a good a football player. He ain't Brady, but, he can get the job done.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I hate this roid coward cheap shot ******
b71f442d9cc64bf50c72d09e586bba7f_crop_north.jpg

Here is a better shot of his well practiced shoulder separation move.

shabazz

Reaction score
if Rush plays, Dallas loses by ten.

We've already done that courtesy of the Packers . Scored only 9 against the Patriots, scored only 10 against the Saints........was Rush playing then too?