Twitter: Lockerroom chatter re: Dak

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
We've already done that courtesy of the Packers . Scored only 9 against the Patriots, scored only 10 against the Saints........was Rush playing then too?
I think Rush can stand in a clean pocket and throw to wide open guys while handing off to Zeke, too... the problem is that the team has made no effort to get Rush any real game experience. They’ve played meaningless games in Week 17 for two years running and Garrett has trotted Dak out there to greedily hog almost every snap. Throwing Rush into this situation, I just can’t see where that will go well. We’ve got no choice but to hope that Dak can tough it out.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think Rush can stand in a clean pocket and throw to wide open guys while handing off to Zeke, too... the problem is that the team has made no effort to get Rush any real game experience. They’ve played meaningless games in Week 17 for two years running and Garrett has trotted Dak out there to greedily hog almost every snap. Throwing Rush into this situation, I just can’t see where that will go well. We’ve got no choice but to hope that Dak can tough it out.

No starting QB should be replaced unless they are regressing to the detriment of the team or due to injury. Its never an optimum choice but if a QB CANT throw as decided by medical staff than there is a plan. The backup plan. Hopefully we wont need it but thats what the NFL is all about. Next man up.

Not a single person here wants to inject a back up at this point, so the people claiming that are setting up a Straw Man argument

Look at the Steelers, nobody wanted to supplant Rapelessberger, but the good teams make it work....if they have to

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I said, and I quote, "I dont want nor expect Dak to play if he cant throw."......we are speculating this because of the numerous reports given by the team concerning his throwing shoulder. We wouldn't be having this discussion otherwise
Get a clue my cowboy brother. You’re losing it a little bit

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We've already done that courtesy of the Packers . Scored only 9 against the Patriots, scored only 10 against the Saints........was Rush playing then too?
Yeah how old was the offense of line in Elliot in those games. It’s a team sport you know

Blue64

Reaction score
I don’t want to have to find out but if Dak is going to throw way off and hamper the team then we may have no choice.’
That may be the case but our genius HC will not pull the plug and get Rush in the game until it’s too late.
Dak is known for not making the best of decisions at times...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That may be the case but our genius HC will not pull the plug and get Rush in the game until it’s too late.
Dak is known for not making the best of decisions at times...
Lmao

NumOneQB

Reaction score
50% Dak is 1000 times better than 100% Cooper Rush. Here we go another bad Coaching decision by Garrett-top to keep a low level practice squad player on as your backup.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
About the same. He throws behind the receiver before and after the I jury. Just need to run alot of rpo's, screens, easy passes.
All QB’s throw behind or ahead of the WR from time to time numb nuts. Watch Brady.

Number1

Reaction score
it's that time of year - it's supposed to tough - toughness matters

Number1

Reaction score
50% Dak is 1000 times better than 100% Cooper Rush. Here we go another bad Coaching decision by Garrett-top to keep a low level practice squad player on as your backup.

what makes you think it was a JG decision?

all roads ... dude, all of 'em

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I will take a one-armed Dak over Cooper Rush and its not even close.

Cooper Rush plays, we lose by 3 TDs...……….that is what happens when you have a practice squad guy for a backup QB.