Logic Rules-Last 10 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks

Staubacher

Reaction score
I would say coaching.. that was a weird game and "nobody" looked ready.
It did look like it could have possibly been a rigged game. One could even theorize that maybe that's what Lamb was upset about and what his mom was inferring about "Dak not wanting a ring" and CeeDee needed to be explained to by the head coach to get with the program.

I'm not saying I accept the Rigged NFL Theory but I am definitely more open to it and so is pretty much everybody in my circle of friends. The curiosity started when Mahomes completely forgot how to play football, blowing a 21-3 lead against the Bengals in the AFC Championship a couple years back. Watch him at the end of the 4th quarter and overtime.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Jordan wasn't down 3 tds in any part of the game. Niners were getting beat as bad as Dallas almost against the same GB team. 49ers defense Kept it close enough for the Niners offense to win. No playoff team got down by 17 or more... except Dallas.....Game was over with before halftime.:facepalm: good try but it 's not floating with facts. Not to forget passes that were dropped that would of extended drives...Good try tho...
Thank you the game was over before halftime and you CANNOT just blame the defense! Dak had 2 INTs and 0 points until it was almost halftime. You have to blame both the defense and offense for that. Dak has a problem where he seems to sleep through the first quarter of games many times and you cannot get in a hole and expect to climb out of it most of the time. It is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs thus Dak is 2-5 in the playoffs worst record for any QB with 5 or more starts.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
IMG_1214.jpeg.d60358f9ea4c2d263985f6f3dcb10439.jpeg

The guys at year 13 and 15 are older QBs and the SB didn’t exist for the first half of their careers. So this is year 9 for Dak, it has to be now

Jayinem

Reaction score

The guys at year 13 and 15 are older QBs and the SB didn’t exist for the first half of their careers. So this is year 9 for Dak, it has to be now
List of QBs that were older than Dak is right now that won their first Super Bowl with the team that drafted them

Barr Starr (unfair because won NFL Championship before there were Super Bowls)
Johnny Unitas (same as Starr won NFL Championship at younger age before there were Super Bowls)
John Elway (went to 3 at a younger age than Dak is but lost all 3 before winning 2 at the end of his career)
Phil Simms (was 31, Dak will be 31 at the start of next season)

That's it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some are just happy the way it is. They don't want to get better. Another 10 years wasted.
They enjoy having an excuse to BBQ and some "entertainment" on gameday, most seem to not understand postseason play because most have never seen it, so the new era lifestyle of fans today are used to the slop they have been served and are content with it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You must be blind then because I was doing it during the later years of Romo's time here too. I knew how that was going to end too. As for a decent coach, McCarthy should have been shown his walking papers too. Beating a bunch of scrub teams and not having your team prepared for the playoffs is ridiculous.. It happens every single year after Thanksgiving. Cracks begin to show and then boom...it's all over. I wouldn't trust this team if they went 17-0. The NFC East is really our downfall. It's been bad for so long it makes the Cowboys look better than they are.
Anyone saying this D can't adjust, they unleashed that stellar zone D vs GB.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
!. Wilson...... 2 year
2.Brady.......2 years
3.Manning.......nine years
4.Brady
5.Foles......1 year wonder
6.Brady
7.Mahomes....2 years
8.Brady
9.Stafford........12 years
10.Mahomes....
The quarterbacks that won early had a great defense. The rest of them were just Phenoms. So by any measure possible. Dak is right where he needs to be . He's not phenomenal. He doesn't have a dominate defense....So? Why then? Are some so down on his career thus far??? Makes no sense. Here in black and white you see no other
There was a real eye opening thread that most Daksters skipped over giving a real eye opening reason showing that in all likelihood Dak is never going to lead the Cowboys to a Superbowl.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/lis...drafted-them-that-were-older-than-dak.521123/

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
They enjoy having an excuse to BBQ and some "entertainment" on gameday, most seem to not understand postseason play because most have never seen it, so the new era lifestyle of fans today are used to the slop they have been served and are content with it.
you better get in there and take that slop, they're kids in China who don't have slop and would love to have it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

Brax

Reaction score
!. Wilson...... 2 year
2.Brady.......2 years
4.Brady
6.Brady
7.Mahomes....2 years
8.Brady
10.Mahomes....
The quarterbacks that won early had a great defense. The rest of them were just Phenoms. So by any measure possible. Dak is right where he needs to be . He's not phenomenal. He doesn't have a dominate defense....So? Why then? Are some so down on his career thus far??? Makes no sense. Here in black and white you see no other quarterbacks has done crap. That includes Jackson. Allen...Herbert....Burrow......And if Purdy wins????? Great defense.....Defense again :facepalm: So I tell you guys. You want to win a Super Bowl get Dak a defense. Not a fake one. A real one. Start with a dominate defensive tackle. Make Micah a real MLB... get Queens from Baltimore. I think Overshown will be my third starter but I'm still drafting another linebacker. Get the defensive lineman from Kansas City. Draft or free agent another defensive end . Draft or trade for one "great" safety. Get a guy who knows how to stop and defend motion as your DC. Not rocket science here. We do all this, and Dak fails then so be it.... But let's cover the defensive bases first-then worry about, Dak......Why start all over when you haven't tried what works. Even Micah defended Dak and said what the hell ya'll think Dak is "Superman"???? We gave up 38 points. No quarterback wins that game'. And Dak's time with Garrett:facepalm: What quarterback would win under him? So, I go with the last 3 seasons. 12-5...no playoff wins. No Super Bowl. 3 years isn't a long-time guys. You suffered with Jerry for 25 years.... With hardly any 12-5 seasons. If they go all in on defense-Super Bowl. So, try it, Jerry!!! What the hell do you have to lose?????? It's something you haven't tried in 28 years.
Unfortunately Dak isn’t in the same class as any of those. Hope, you sound like Jerry, let us know where all this money comes from for a elite defense when Dak is so limited and needs so much to carry him on offense

kskboys

Reaction score
Thank you the game was over before halftime and you CANNOT just blame the defense! Dak had 2 INTs and 0 points until it was almost halftime. You have to blame both the defense and offense for that. Dak has a problem where he seems to sleep through the first quarter of games many times and you cannot get in a hole and expect to climb out of it most of the time. It is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs thus Dak is 2-5 in the playoffs worst record for any QB with 5 or more starts.
At the very least, don't turn the ball over.

8 year vets simply cannot play that way. I'd expect it from a rook, not a highly paid vet.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If either of them was demanding to be paid more than anyone in league history, I'd be the first one saying this about them.

But they're not demanding that. Dak is. So this is another straw man argument with the sole purpose of defending Dak.

It's telling that you didn't address a single point in my post but instead it's "But Micah" or "But Cee Dee" :laugh:

You have to get paid to take a pay cut neither CeeDee or Podcast have gotten paid yet. They’re due their first big payday. It’s weak that they want to cut their pay but not their fantasy boys pay.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

So basically the chances of him going to the SB as a rookie are about the same as him going in year 9 slim and none. What an absolute mistake 2016 was. Full circle baby!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
!. Wilson...... 2 year
2.Brady.......2 years
4.Brady
6.Brady
7.Mahomes....2 years
8.Brady
10.Mahomes....
The quarterbacks that won early had a great defense. The rest of them were just Phenoms. So by any measure possible. Dak is right where he needs to be . He's not phenomenal. He doesn't have a dominate defense....So? Why then? Are some so down on his career thus far??? Makes no sense. Here in black and white you see no other quarterbacks has done crap. That includes Jackson. Allen...Herbert....Burrow......And if Purdy wins????? Great defense.....Defense again :facepalm: So I tell you guys. You want to win a Super Bowl get Dak a defense. Not a fake one. A real one. Start with a dominate defensive tackle. Make Micah a real MLB... get Queens from Baltimore. I think Overshown will be my third starter but I'm still drafting another linebacker. Get the defensive lineman from Kansas City. Draft or free agent another defensive end . Draft or trade for one "great" safety. Get a guy who knows how to stop and defend motion as your DC. Not rocket science here. We do all this, and Dak fails then so be it.... But let's cover the defensive bases first-then worry about, Dak......Why start all over when you haven't tried what works. Even Micah defended Dak and said what the hell ya'll think Dak is "Superman"???? We gave up 38 points. No quarterback wins that game'. And Dak's time with Garrett:facepalm: What quarterback would win under him? So, I go with the last 3 seasons. 12-5...no playoff wins. No Super Bowl. 3 years isn't a long-time guys. You suffered with Jerry for 25 years.... With hardly any 12-5 seasons. If they go all in on defense-Super Bowl. So, try it, Jerry!!! What the hell do you have to lose?????? It's something you haven't tried in 28 years.
I thought we sent Brady into retirement last year.....

Creeper

Reaction score
You have to have a complete team to win it all unless you have a very lucky season.

A team has to have some balance on offense and defense. I would also argue, even a decent kicker. Football is team sport. You can't just feed the ball to one guy and expect him to beat eleven other guys.

We have to face reality. The Cowboys were never as good as we thought and the game they lost to Arizona should have been the warning sign. Remember that game? The Cowboys gave up 222 yards rushing. They closed the gap to about 5 or 6 points and on the next Cardinals drive, they left a WR wide open for a big play putting the Cards back in scoring position - and score they did to put the game out of reach. We saw the same thing 3 or 4 times in the GB game. They scored TDs on 6 of 7 drives. How do you win a game like that where the defense cannot keep the other team out of the end zone?

Strykerscm

Reaction score
I remember when mouthbreather was a put down, then we looked out on the field and saw our leader.
Yea I mean I don’t even say it as an insult. He’s a low iq guy and most like him breathe out of their mouth because they cannot keep their composure during intense moments, let alone control their heart rate.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
did this top poster ask "why are people down on his career? is this serious? Wake up and smell the failure dude

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You have to get paid to take a pay cut neither CeeDee or Podcast have gotten paid yet. They’re due their first big payday. It’s weak that they want to cut their pay but not their fantasy boys pay.
Exactly.

Plus he misread my earlier post anyways. What I said was, if Dak signed for $60 million in some trash franchise like Wash or Cleveland for example, instead of taking a hometown discount in Dallas, he'd actually be taking a net pay cut because famous athletes today make more of their money off the field than on it. And his endorsement power would be considerably less in a place like that, as compared to being QB 1 for the Dallas Cowboys. Huge difference in endorsement dollars. And Dak knows it.

Jerry just needs to remind him, instead of bending over and grabbing his ankles with a record breaking contract in his hands