Look how small Bell looks out there

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I didn’t know if I should start another Dan Quinn thread, but I hope it doesn’t get merged because I don’t want this Baldy breakdown getting lost. Look at this!!! Look how small Bell looks out there!!! I knew he was undersized playing LB but this is unbelievable to watch!!

GMO415

Reaction score
I didn’t know if I should start another Dan Quinn thread, but I hope it doesn’t get merged because I don’t want this Baldy breakdown getting lost. Look at this!!! Look how small Bell looks out there!!! I knew he was undersized playing LB but this is unbelievable to watch!!

giphy.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You know why?? These guys stayed healthy, so because they're healthy, there's no need to take them out

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This was my exact reaction when i saw Bell on the goal line. His obsession with light linebackers and this fanbase delusion that a rookie 3rd round linebacker was all that was needed are both ridiculous.
He's from Texas nepotism at it's finest

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He needs to go. I can’t stand DQ. I saw Jane Slater post some stats and the defense was worse this year in points allowed vs last year when they faced teams above .500
He'll be back next year to do it all again, or maybe kearse goes and he goes back to safety

jwitten82

Reaction score

Don't worry, Overshown will be the next converted safety to linebacker that will fail...I mean stop the run

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Now there gonna sell us how overshown is so great. Then when the season starts and he looks like crap, we're gonna hear how it takes a full season to heal from his injury. This front office is stupid. I think km even dumber cause I continue to watch smh. I hate how toxic my relationship with the cowboys is.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The only thing I can think happened is self sabotage on part of the coaches.....for what reason??? I don't know. But the coaches are not stupid! WTH made them want play small and get washed time and time again by a really good running team??? They knew this would be the outcome of their decision. Heck we all knew. They even played Clark at DE on a few plays....... It just doesn't make sense!

Robster8989

Reaction score
That goal line play is just crazy. Not only that you have a 205lb Safely playing MLB, but that he is like 4 yeards off the ball, on the goal line. We need to bring in a vet big LB and draft a on ball LB. I like Eichenberg from Ohio St (reminds me of Jack Campbell whom I like last year, though he went earlier than I thought he would). Eich is projected in the 3rd to 4th round. Tackling machine, good instincts, big enough to take on blockers etc. (A real LB).
I don;t blame Bell, and I like him as a S or off ball LB.