Look in the mirror Mr. Owner

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, sorry that I only provide stupid stuff. I used to try to post well thought out football comments, but the haters kept calling me a stupid HS coach. So, I just shifted gears and became more of a muse.
I remember. I wish you'd go back, I used to enjoy your stuff a lot more.

When someone insults, always look at who the poster is. Like Pappy. He used to PO me badly, but I finally got to the point where I could just take him as a joke. Makes my time here much better!!!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
None of this makes a difference. Just a time killer, no matter what is discussed, no matter what ideas come out of this, it doesn't make a difference. And making a difference is not why we're here anyway, so I'm afraid I don't really understand the reasoning for the "make a difference" comment.
Those type of fans are just wanting to cheer the team on. And that’s fine . There’s room for all types of fans.

You’d think more fans on a forum would realize more are here to discuss, critique and consult their insight on addressing causes while providing solutions.

We already know from experience that a Silver Lining forum creates a ghost town. These forums and social medians are driven by comments, constructive criticism , complaining , etc.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, sorry that I only provide stupid stuff. I used to try to post well thought out football comments, but the haters kept calling me a stupid HS coach. So, I just shifted gears and became more of a muse.
Fivetwo's, there's another. And Diehard is pretty dammm good too when he's not fighting w/ the natives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I remember. I wish you'd go back, I used to enjoy your stuff a lot more.

When someone insults, always look at who the poster is. Like Pappy. He used to PO me badly, but I finally got to the point where I could just take him as a joke. Makes my time here much better!!!!!!
The typical Haters vs Homers.

Personal insults is just lazy basically admitting they’ve lost the discussion.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Fivetwo's, there's another. And Diehard is pretty dammm good too when he's not fighting w/ the natives!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, my weakness. I hear ya. It’s difficult for me to walk away . I have at least put a few on ignore. And I think they have me as well. This site simply doesn’t allow as much attacks and insults. Reporting actually makes a difference here. But thanks K.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At least one of my teams won a game. Sic Em Bears.

Horrible year for football. 2020 will be a year to forget.

cern

Reaction score
I get it, but I know me. I'd do the same thing Jerry is doing. Hopefully I'd do a better job!!! Salud, compadre!!
You probably would do it better. Al davis was pretty successful doing it for years.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yea, my weakness. I hear ya. It’s difficult for me to walk away . I have at least put a few on ignore. And I think they have me as well. This site simply doesn’t allow as much attacks and insults. Reporting actually makes a difference here. But thanks K.
Of course. We've learned a lot from each other by wrangling around and throwing ideas around. That's what's supposed to happen here.

cern

Reaction score
I would never put you on ignore. I would never rat you out for trolling. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would never put you on ignore. I would never rat you out for trolling. I'm a glutton for punishment.
I report all rule violations and encourage everyone to. This admin and mods act quickly and fairly.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's getting cold. It's raining. All good things. Logs burning in the fireplace. Tequila in hand. Cigar in my mouth. Labs sleeping by fireplace. It's good to be texan.
Hell yeah!! Que chula vida!