Twitter: Look what DLaw said about Taco

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Tank says the Hot Boyz were holding his hand which is why he lasted as long as he did. Sorry but I think Tank did Taco a disservice by holding his hand. The training wheels should have come off a long time ago. If he crashes then its still a learning experience and you move forward.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Tank says the Hot Boyz were holding his hand which is why he lasted as long as he did. Sorry but I think Tank did Taco a disservice by holding his hand. The training wheels should have come off a long time ago. If he crashes then its still a learning experience and you move forward.

So, you should never assist and mentor a struggling coworker? o_O

black label

Reaction score
o.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
D
So, you should never assist and mentor a struggling coworker? o_O
Did I say that? If that's what I meant, that's what I would have said. If you can't comprehend what you read you should stop trying so you don't keep putting works in other people's mouth. This is how arguments start. I have no time to argue. BYE.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Heard someone in the front office called him “soft”.

So he’s a soft taco.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Thats not what he meant buddy.

What Lawrence meant is that the ONLY reason Taco was considered a "Hot Boyz" was for no other reason then the fact that he was a teammate.