Twitter: Look what DLaw said about Taco

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pretty sure Tank was merely being Tank when he said, figuratively.... “holding his hand”.
When I hear the phrase "holding his hand", it tells me they never took the training wheels off.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
:facepalm: the last sentence is a killer

I love me some Tank but he needs to drop the HotBoyz B.S. They haven't done anything to even deserve a nickname. First get others saying you are a Hot defense before you self proclaim it. And by the way. You got your money yet how many sacks you got?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I do not know what the Cowboys Defense thinks Hot Boyz are. I guess they like the fact that they got put together to make it Hot like the Orginal Hot Boyz in Hip Hop Culture (dirty south).

The Hot Boyz was the rap click from New Orleans, LA form by Baby and his brother Slim that included BG, Baby's (who later became Birdman) nephew Lil Derrick (RIP), Turk and introduce rap world to Juvenile and a pre-teenage rapper named Lil Wayne. The song "Hot Boyz) was a metaphor of drug production and street distribution with the rap music production and street distribution by Ca$h Money Records (the founders and owners of the label were former drug sellers).

Lil Wayne (who started with the label when he was 12) would later title his 1st solo release "Tha Block is Hot" another metaphor for a hot CD drop on the block versus drugs on the block.

Ok, for the people who don't know who/what the original Hot Boyz were here is the answer:

They were so hot they apparently couldn't afford shirts.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. I think it just means he needed extra instruction, and the other guys had to remind him of his job.
:huh: I thought I just said that. That's what it means to never take the training wheels off.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I love me some Tank but he needs to drop the HotBoyz B.S. They haven't done anything to even deserve a nickname. First get others saying you are a Hot defense before you self proclaim it. And by the way. You got your money yet how many sacks you got?
How many does Khalil Mack have? Y’all act like bozos smh

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
I do not know what the Cowboys Defense thinks Hot Boyz are. I guess they like the fact that they got put together to make it Hot like the Orginal Hot Boyz in Hip Hop Culture (dirty south).

The Hot Boyz was the rap click from New Orleans, LA form by Baby and his brother Slim that included BG, Baby's (who later became Birdman) nephew Lil Derrick (RIP), Turk and introduce rap world to Juvenile and a pre-teenage rapper named Lil Wayne. The song "Hot Boyz) was a metaphor of drug production and street distribution with the rap music production and street distribution by Ca$h Money Records (the founders and owners of the label were former drug sellers).

Lil Wayne (who started with the label when he was 12) would later title his 1st solo release "Tha Block is Hot" another metaphor for a hot CD drop on the block versus drugs on the block.

Ok, for the people who don't know who/what the original Hot Boyz were here is the answer:

Posting this is just going to make this board hate it even more

kskboys

Reaction score
anything but hotboyz. . but that's just me.
Not just you. Not by a long shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the name of an annoying boy band w/ highly questionable........you know.

jrumann59

Reaction score
How many does Khalil Mack have? Y’all act like bozos smh
This. DLaw has been the only threat other teams are willing to go 1 on 1 with everyone else on the DL except DLaw. Prime example look at the play Crawford got his sack. The OT followed DLaw when he crashed down tot he guard and center, OT did not bother to think that someone was looping around. DLaw pretty much had half the line worried about stunt where he was the decoy.

Reaction score
anything but hotboyz. . but that's just me.

They need to bring the pain if they want to give themselves a nickname,,, we can tolerate all kinds of foolishness and ill-conceived branding if they'll just simply deliver the pain. Until then, shut the hell up!