Twitter: Look what DLaw said about Taco

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I do not know what the Cowboys Defense thinks Hot Boyz are. I guess they like the fact that they got put together to make it Hot like the Orginal Hot Boyz in Hip Hop Culture (dirty south).

The Hot Boyz was the rap click from New Orleans, LA form by Baby and his brother Slim that included BG, Baby's (who later became Birdman) nephew Lil Derrick (RIP), Turk and introduce rap world to Juvenile and a pre-teenage rapper named Lil Wayne. The song "Hot Boyz) was a metaphor of drug production and street distribution with the rap music production and street distribution by Ca$h Money Records (the founders and owners of the label were former drug sellers).

Lil Wayne (who started with the label when he was 12) would later title his 1st solo release "Tha Block is Hot" another metaphor for a hot CD drop on the block versus drugs on the block.

Ok, for the people who don't know who/what the original Hot Boyz were here is the answer:

A few points on why a defense should never be called the Hot Boyz.

1. When you grinding like that the objective is not to get caught.

2. It's literally DLaw and the defense job to disrupt/catch and take down the offense.

3. Basically what I'm saying is he a cop.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This. DLaw has been the only threat other teams are willing to go 1 on 1 with everyone else on the DL except DLaw. Prime example look at the play Crawford got his sack. The OT followed DLaw when he crashed down tot he guard and center, OT did not bother to think that someone was looping around. DLaw pretty much had half the line worried about stunt where he was the decoy.
Dude gonna dodge my question