Twitter: Looks Like Maher's Job Is Safe

J_Allen

Reaction score
We might need to draft a kicker instead of waiting or the rookie free agents to hit.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
The only thing I’ll give the Jones’es credit on here is that because they were so stubbornly late in admitting Maher couldn’t do the job, I would agree that there may not be an upgrade available on the street at this current moment.

But had the situation been taken care of earlier ...

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The Jones’s are making money. Do you really think they care about winning as much as making money?? They can talk about wanting to win but their actions have clearly shown otherwise. A complete joke of an NFL franchise and they laughing all the way to the bank.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I was thinking just last night about how the Cowboys organization continually trolls its' fans, and yet the team's popularity has never dipped.

I present to you myself: A hopelessly devoted idiot.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I was thinking just last night about how the Cowboys organization continually trolls its' fans, and yet the team's popularity has never dipped.

I present to you myself: A hopelessly devoted idiot.

You're not alone brother.....

Maybe we should start a 12 step group or something. We're like those women on "Cops" who refuse to press charges when the police have been to her house 6 times in the past month on a domestic disturbance call.....

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Meanwhile, up in Minnesota:

BailDa00_2019.jpg

Dan Bailey
Dan Bailey

11 Games
15-17 FG

Hasn't missed a single one under 40 yards and is 2-2 from 50+

yet another high performing veteran we chased out of town to make room for someone "younger" and "fresher".

JBond

Reaction score
Who else could they bring in at this time that would be an improvement ?
Me. I can still hit 30 yard field goals. I would be willing to sign a team friendly contract.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have to be freaking kidding me! Is there NO accountability in this organization???????

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The CFL just ended their season... is there really nobody better than Maher? there has to be

willia451

Reaction score
Yes. Please just stand pat. I said last year the Amari Cooper trade was a mistake and everyone bashed me for it.

You DO NOT give up a first round pick during the season unless you think you are one player away from a SB.

We were not one player away as many said. But they did it anyway and Garrett's job was saved. At least for one more season.

Now here we are and people want a change with only 4 games left?

No. F that. Change nothing. Let them burn. Clean house in the off-season.

V77ZWGp.jpg

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Mind you we are 31st in the NFL in FG kicking percentage since 2018. Mind blowing, but I've become numb to the garbage that goes on in this organization.

Man.:facepalm: If I weren't a Dallas Cowboys fan I'd be LMAO at this organization. And some think Jr will be better after the disaster dad is gone? We as Cowboy fans are SCREWED for the foreseeable future. Won't be no Dallas gear under the ole tree this year or ever again-maybe.