Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyuta

Reaction score
man some of these bubble guys are having terrible games,Harvey keeps dropping INTs.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I'm going to say it now. Lance has it. He's still green, needs reps, but he has the talent and you can see the light shining brighter by the day. I'd sign him to a 2 year extension right now with the intention of having him compete for the starting job next season.
Does he get the start vs. Cleveland?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Willie Harvey.....could of had like 3 pick 6s this preseason.....if he could just catch a football. That's a bad trait to have.....

SackMaster

Reaction score
So I got to ask, if ND State went to 4 straight championships with both the Cowboys and Chargers QB in this game, either ...

How stacked is ND State?
or
How terrible is that level of college football?

I mean, neither has been all that impressive. Not terrible, and not all their fault, but still nothing screams NFL Starter ready IMO.

quickccc

Reaction score
Ugh ..Fehoko i so Slooooow ! .... useless

we got busted with this bust

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm going to say it now. Lance has it. He's still green, needs reps, but he has the talent and you can see the light shining brighter by the day. I'd sign him to a 2 year extension right now with the intention of having him compete for the starting job next season.
He’s suppose to have it against this level of talent. He’s actually suppose to look better for been more impressed with Easton.

Status
Not open for further replies.