Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Welcome to Dallas Carl Lawson, those holds will be be coming all season and not be called. Get used to it.
And will do nothing about it. All the power Jerry has and the private sector, where all these refs work, and he doesn't use it.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I agree but the biggest problem with Lance is his contract status. This is the last year of his rookie contract. Unless he is willing to sign a team friendly extension, we are just wasting our time developing a QB for his next team.
I’m sure something reasonable can be worked out, no better place to make a name for himself and prove people wrong than Dallas.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i have been watching lawson the defensive end veteran and he is getting no pressure at all. he is going against backup tackles. i would not keep him and guarentee his veteran contract at the beginning of the year. whatever they signed him at in the two games he has played he has not done anything. maybe he is playing better in practice.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
So I got to ask, if ND State went to 4 straight championships with both the Cowboys and Chargers QB in this game, either ...

How stacked is ND State?
or
How terrible is that level of college football?

I mean, neither has been all that impressive. Not terrible, and not all their fault, but still nothing screams NFL Starter ready IMO.
Thats why both are fighting for a back-up spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.