Losers Lose

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read enough to know that you’re salty cause your juggernauts didn’t make it to the big one. And like I stated who cares who watched they still won while you’re POS city including you sat at home
You didn't read anything. You're jumping into a conversation you know nothing about and embarrassing yourself.

Nobody cares that the Rangers won because they are a POS. Which is why nobody watched.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Just a losing culture, losing players. No heart and cant handle the big moment.
There will never be another championship for this franchise.
Let the punt bounce, dont dive for the pileon. routes short of the endzone. taking sacks with 20 seconds left without throwing it away.

biggest laughingstock in the league. No doubt they are going to take moral victories away from this which is exactly why they are losers
Ok, go follow another team then. Don't be a loser follower.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak didn’t even have time to throw it away on those sacks. Terrence Steele allowed his man to hit Dak within 1 freaking second of the snap. What’s he supposed to do there?
It's on the FO to have a good team every Sunday. RT got paid so he plays.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You didn't read anything. You're jumping into a conversation you know nothing about and embarrassing yourself.

Nobody cares that the Rangers won because they are a POS. Which is why nobody watched.
The Rangers smoked everyone in the playoffs. Big time beatdowns.

SoBlue128

Reaction score

Yeah okay @Risen Star. That’s all you got I get it. Getting sent home by the crappy Dbacks and now having to hear it tomorrow how your Cowboys wet the bed. Yeah I’d prob be a little salty too or you one of the cockroaches Eskin talks about that runs and hides

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Well I guess that’s something but they still don’t have a superbowl win and are nowhere close.
There's Dallas and 4 other teams that have not been to at least a conference title game this century, and the Lions and Dolphins have a good shot to leave the shame club. That would leave just Dallas, Washington, and Cleveland.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Let the punt bounce, dont dive for the pileon. routes short of the endzone. taking sacks with 20 seconds left without throwing it away.

biggest laughingstock in the league. No doubt they are going to take moral victories away from this which is exactly why they are losers
This franchise has shown a distinct ability to come up short in big spots. The culture is toxic in Dallas. No doubt. It causes the players to just miss that little something that helps you to win in tough spots. They don’t have that at all.

RS12

Reaction score
Here is my take: I dont blame Dak. Matter of fact I think he played as well as he is capable of. The problem for me is that at some point a franchise QB has to rise above refs, O Line play, drops, etc. He has never been able to put the team on hjs back, rise above, and pull a game out like this. I just dont think he has it in him and i dont care if we beat the Giants by 100 next week. Sadly this game was there for the taking and again, it just didnt happen.

ICP

Reaction score
And Dallas has fit the bill going on 30 years

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You're probably right. I didn't go back to read your previous conversation. My apologies.
He was really PO'd his philthies lost to the d-backs and went on a tirade about the d-backs and Rangers being from small markets and no one was going to watch the series. Never mind the fact the Cowboys share the same market with the Rangers, so do they have a small market or not?

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Front office has set the culture. Jerra loves this. They are on a lot of prime time games, they have flashy players, and they are entertaining but never a serious threat to win a Super Bowl. Good enough to keep the millions coming in.

lk8701

Reaction score

Losing is engrained in their DNA. That’s why they were complacent at the trade deadline.