Losers Lose

Brooksey

Reaction score
Just a losing culture, losing players. No heart and cant handle the big moment.
There will never be another championship for this franchise.
Let the punt bounce, dont dive for the pileon. routes short of the endzone. taking sacks with 20 seconds left without throwing it away.

biggest laughingstock in the league. No doubt they are going to take moral victories away from this which is exactly why they are losers
It's a pathetic joke

raw2war

Reaction score
I’m sure the Cards wish they had one Lombardi trophy too instead of congrats on making it to the show.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should have. They're in the bigger market, right?
I'm sorry that the Rangers are a POS franchise that nobody cares about.

And congrats on the first title after 60 years of existence.

erod

Reaction score
Dak didn’t even have time to throw it away on those sacks. Terrence Steele allowed his man to hit Dak within 1 freaking second of the snap. What’s he supposed to do there?
He absolutely had time to throw those away, especially the last one, which was crushing.

His eyes were as big as saucers late in the game

But this wasn't all on Dak by any means.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Dak didn’t even have time to throw it away on those sacks. Terrence Steele allowed his man to hit Dak within 1 freaking second of the snap. What’s he supposed to do there?
coaches should have had a TE chip prior to their pattern

IceBowler

Reaction score
Oh, I don’t know, maybe chip him with a TE or RB? That’s what we used to do in HIGH SCHOOL.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares who watched doesn’t take away the fact they won. What a moronic envious post.
Well you clearly didn't follow the discussion and are just jumping in now as a fan of the POS Rangers.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Well you clearly didn't follow the discussion and are just jumping in now as a fan of the POS Rangers.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
I read enough to know that you’re salty cause your juggernauts didn’t make it to the big one. And like I stated who cares who watched they still won while you’re POS city including you sat at home