Losers Lose

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Here is my take: I dont blame Dak. Matter of fact I think he played as well as he is capable of. The problem for me is that at some point a franchise QB has to rise above refs, O Line play, drops, etc. He has never been able to put the team on hjs back, rise above, and pull a game out like this. I just dont think he has it in him and i dont care if we beat the Giants by 100 next week. Sadly this game was there for the taking and again, it just didnt happen.
I also don't think Dak is solely to blame for the loss, but he disappeared again when they needed him to be clutch.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He was really PO'd his philthies lost to the d-backs and went on a tirade about the d-backs and Rangers being from small markets and no one was going to watch the series. Never mind the fact the Cowboys share the same market with the Rangers, so do they have a small market or not?
Lol. Wow, that's crazy. The Rangers actually have a big market, hence why they (instead of the Astros) have every game shown on Bally Sports. Plus, the Rangers also get shown on the major sports networks whenever they play an important game on the weekend.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dak isn’t the reason a first and five at the goal line turned into 3rd and forever. But, yeah, loser teams find ways to lose even when players are balling out. There are no moral victories here. Dak is 30. Clearly, ownership thinks the talent is here since they weren’t more aggressive at the trade deadline.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dallas is 29th out of 32 NFL teams about 7 flags per game as Philly ranks 2nd least penalized about 4 . It’s a huge gift to the opposition team when you’re constantly racking up penalties. Lining up in the neutral zone and kicking the ball out of bounds inexcusable .

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Dak didn’t even have time to throw it away on those sacks. Terrence Steele allowed his man to hit Dak within 1 freaking second of the snap. What’s he supposed to do there?
I’m surprised with all the football “geniuses“ on here they don’t know that you can’t stand in the pocket and throw the ball away

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Just a losing culture, losing players. No heart and cant handle the big moment.
There will never be another championship for this franchise.
Let the punt bounce, dont dive for the pileon. routes short of the endzone. taking sacks with 20 seconds left without throwing it away.

biggest laughingstock in the league. No doubt they are going to take moral victories away from this which is exactly why they are losers
Entertainment culture has been a problem for 28 years.
Let's just be relevant baby!

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
When it comes down to the O to win the game, I never feel good that they will score against good teams. More times than not they don’t either.