Losman looking horrid in Scrimmage

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Losman making big-time mental and Physical mistakes in their scrimmage with Greenbay..Thank God Spears is ok..I think we robbed Buff in this trade but we shall see..I will update on how former Cowboy Reshard Lee does if anything!! :)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I say we should have taken there first pick for the 2006 season to, it woudl have been top 10.

Reed

Reaction score
like i said earlier in another post, losman is dumb as bricks, people at his college he knew him say hes almost mentally ********

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Reed said:
like i said earlier in another post, losman is dumb as bricks, people at his college he knew him say hes almost mentally ********

:lmao2: :laugh1: harsh!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Funny that you say that, I was thinking he looks pretty good tonight. I've been down on him, seems like all talk, but the kid can move and he has a decent arm.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
We must not be watching the same Scrimmage ..the commenators are ragging his mistakes too...we win big-time thus far on this one :)

Kilyin

Reaction score
He almost threw a pick, that was the only mental error. They said Losman has had a good camp and they think he has upside. You won't be able to tell from this, wait til he gets some real heat on him.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
He has had 3 mental mistakes and 3 physical mistakes THUS (operative term) Far..nothing more and nothing less. I have been wachting since the beginning I am quoting Shannon Sharp...:)

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Losman looks bad...over throws in the endzone and he looks a little antsy in the pocket. Rodgers looks better.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I only saw the one near interception, the rest were physical mistakes according to the announcer. I must've missed the other two.

Regardless this is flag football for the QBs, even Vick can pass in the Pro Bowl because of the no blitzing rule. I don't think you can judge a quarterback until his arse is really in the fire.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Dat mans bro said:
Losman looks bad...over throws in the endzone and he looks a little antsy in the pocket. Rodgers looks better.

Your watching my brother...I know I was not going koo koo :)

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
I only saw the one near interception, the rest were physical mistakes according to the announcer. I must've missed the other two.

Regardless this is flag football for the QBs, even Vick can pass in the Pro Bowl because of the no blitzing rule. I don't think you can judge a quarterback until his arse is really in the fire.

No real judgment in a scrimmage...I said he looks horrid tonight nothing more nothing less...I like what I was hearing about Spears thus far as juxtaposed..thats all bro :)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I thought Losman screamed bust from the start. I could be wrong of course, but he was always more a workout/talent guy than a great producer who excelled in college. He's cocky enough to turn off his teammates and he's not known (as said above) for being very smart -- not a good combination for a leader.

I'm surprised at the media love he's gotten so far, because it is his first year and his success is far from guaranteed. I think he's going to struggle a lot.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I agree Lab he looked bad..I have no hate for him or desire to down him..he is what he is..its early..my comments are just for tonights performance..but I must agree he looks hyped a bit and Drew B although not perfect himself..may of got a raw deal..he does not look close to ready yet.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
OMG

It looks like Mike Sherman gained about 50 pounds this off-season.

I bet Andy Reid had something to do with this.