Losman looking horrid in Scrimmage

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BillsFan said:
Yeah I wasn't that impressed tonight. It was a scrim afterall, I'm not gonna get upset about it.

Considering who we had at QB last season and what I had to watch, i'll be more than patient watching this young guy as he comes along.

good plan as it is probably your only choice...

I am not sure why so many of my fellow Cowboy fans are hating on losman...probably to make them feel better about bledsoe...

I believe Buffalo did the right thing in getting rid of bledsoe not so sure about giving the job to losman though...I think maybe they should give him a series or 3 everygame while letting holcombe run the show and then let him take over next year...that way he gets in game exp. without getting overwhelmed...I think all young QB's should have it that way

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
good plan as it is probably your only choice...

I am not sure why so many of my fellow Cowboy fans are hating on losman...probably to make them feel better about bledsoe...

I believe Buffalo did the right thing in getting rid of bledsoe not so sure about giving the job to losman though...I think maybe they should give him a series or 3 everygame while letting holcombe run the show and then let him take over next year...that way he gets in game exp. without getting overwhelmed...I think all young QB's should have it that way

Dude are you sure your not an Egirl fan? Bledsoe is better than loseman deal with it:starspin

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
BledsoetoWittenfortheTD said:
Bills fan...how bout you just join the bledsoe bandwagon and root for Big D this year. There's always room for fans of lesser teams that want to root for a team with an illustirous history of world titles and all out domination.:star:

I'm always rooting for Bledsoe and Coach Parcells.

That being said, we had lots of talent last year and I point my finger squarely at him for the reason we didn't get to the playoffs.

I don't think he's an effective leader, he makes the most boneheaded decisions it will drive you nuts. It's an adventure just trying to convert a 3rd down for cripes sakes. The sacks, the fumbles, the interceptions ...With the exception of your TE, I don't see your receiving core making very many plays for him either.

Get ready ..

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Dude are you sure your not an Egirl fan? Bledsoe is better than loseman deal with it:starspin

That Bledsoe is even being compared to losman ought to give you a hint...

Nor did I say Losman was better...though he might eventually

Bledsoe is a need to have QB...He needs to have a great O-line...He needs to have a Great Running game...He needs to have etc..

If not for Parcells I'd give Bledsoe no chance of making any kind of impact here in Dallas but as Parcells is here...I expect that Bledsoe can keep the bus on the road or at least I hope he can...now the question becomes at what speed can he drive and how many pot holes will he hit?

I am not sure if anybody told you but you need not fall down on your knees and worship Bledsoe because he was signed by the Cowboys...just thought you should know

Cowchips

Reaction score
BillsFan said:
I'm always rooting for Bledsoe and Coach Parcells.

That being said, we had lots of talent last year and I point my finger squarely at him for the reason we didn't get to the playoffs.

I don't think he's an effective leader, he makes the most boneheaded decisions it will drive you nuts. It's an adventure just trying to convert a 3rd down for cripes sakes. The sacks, the fumbles, the interceptions ...With the exception of your TE, I don't see your receiving core making very many plays for him either.

Get ready ..

You don't think it had anything to do with "full of Mularky's" bad decision making, starting with keeping T. Henry in for the 1st 5 games, do you? T. Henry failed to score 1 rushing touchdown in those games even though he had 10-12 opportunities inside the 10 yd line. Had they used McGahee from the start of the season, Buffalo would have been at least 11-5.

For Bledsoe's part, he did pass for 20 touchdowns in a run oriented offensive scheme. And he gets credit for several of the wins, most notably in Miami when Buffalo's defense crashed and burned but Bledsoe lit it up on offense.

Reaction score
Cowchips said:
You don't think it had anything to do with "full of Mularky's" bad decision making, starting with keeping T. Henry in for the 1st 5 games, do you? T. Henry failed to score 1 rushing touchdown in those games even though he had 10-12 opportunities inside the 10 yd line. Had they used McGahee from the start of the season, Buffalo would have been at least 11-5.

For Bledsoe's part, he did pass for 20 touchdowns in a run oriented offensive scheme. And he gets credit for several of the wins, most notably in Miami when Buffalo's defense crashed and burned but Bledsoe lit it up on offense.

Let's put it this way....if Bledsoe had stayed in buffalo you might have had a chance at the playoffs again...but without him and the decision to start a 1st round bust...you've mortgaged a future you never had....

I know Bledsoe will be consistent and solid playing in a parcells offense....as long as hes even average we'll be a playoff team because we have the line and weapons to support him that buffalo simply don't have

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the same scrimmage I saw?Not only was Losman looking bad,Bret Farve is gonna get killed this year without Rivera as his guard.It makes me real glad we have Marco protecting Drew B.

Reaction score
djdoug said:
Did anyone watch the same scrimmage I saw?Not only was Losman looking bad,Bret Farve is gonna get killed this year without Rivera as his guard.It makes me real glad we have Marco protecting Drew B.

Two sucky teams battling it out: bills and packers...losers!!!
:laugh2:

JDSmith

Reaction score
Two sucky teams battling it out: bills and packers...losers!!!
:laugh2:

Geeze, it's amazing how arrogant some of our fans can be. You'd never guess we were coming off of a 6 win season, and have had a winning percentage of 45% for the last half decade.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Yes whatever you say JP Loseman :lmao2:

Mods...please ban this Bills Troll, it's obvious they realize their going nowhere the next 10 years with such a bad line and quarterback.

P.S. JJ OWNS!!!!
OMG. HE disagrees and says what bills fans thinks and hes a troll? Get a grip.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I knew this guy was a bad quarterback...but i didn't realize he was THAT bad. It's too bad Jerry and Bill didn't stick it too Buffalo real good and get a first round pick in next years draft, the way things are looking up in buffalo they might get a top 5 pick. I could care less I'm just glad we stole Bledsoe from them and hes going to have a big year in dallas.
How do you steal something that someone gave away?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Well I would certainly hope so.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Danny White said:
It was Sterling... not Shannon... who was announcing and mentioning his various mental and physical mistakes, of which there were many.

I thought he looked horrible. He moved well, but he was wearing a red jersey which meant the Defense had to hold back on him.

Willis looked awesome, though. If I were the bills, I'd start Holcomb unless they're willing to write off the year. Losman just doesn't have it upstairs. I keep remembering my conversation with Patrick Ramsey earlier this year... basically said Losman's biggest challenge was the mental aspect of the game.
Every young NFL qb's biggest challenge is the mental aspect of the game. If you don't have it physically you'd never get drafted.

blindzebra

Reaction score
What is truely amazing is that some are pointing to Losman struggling as vindication for Bledsoe.

HELLO!!!

Buffalo picked this struggling player over Bledsoe, so what does that really say about Bledsoe?

Truely great QBs don't lose their jobs TWICE to inexperienced QBs during their career.

He is about to make it a hat-trick.:D

scottsp

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Geeze, it's amazing how arrogant some of our fans can be. You'd never guess we were coming off of a 6 win season, and have had a winning percentage of 45% for the last half decade.

Sounds very Washington Redskinesque to me as well. The hell have we been doing?

And this hubbub regarding Losman's struggles in a friggin scrimmage? You kidding me? Basically, what amounts to a rookie starting quarterback has a really rough scrimmage. That's never been done.

Must see TV.

Film at eleven.

kmd24

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Buffalo picked this struggling player over Bledsoe, so what does that really say about Bledsoe?

Well, it certainly doesn't say that Losman is better than Bledsoe.

They simply don't believe he is their future. And no one in Dallas thinks he is the future either.

But he's easily the best signal caller that's been in the fold since number 8 hung up his cleats. We're lucky to have him. I'll never understand why some Dallas fans take delight in what they believe to be his impending failure.

scottsp

Reaction score
kmd24 said:

They simply don't believe he is their future. And no one in Dallas thinks he is the future either.

But he's easily the best signal caller that's been in the fold since number 8 hung up his cleats. We're lucky to have him. I'll never understand why some Dallas fans take delight in what they believe to be his impending failure.

That's just about where I stand as well. Good stuff, IMO.

blindzebra

Reaction score
kmd24 said:

Ah, the good old tallest dwarf syndrome. Carter in 2003 was the best we'd had too. Vinny was the best we'd had, yet again last year.

I don't think anyone is taking delight, it's more that we are sick of average to total crap at QB.

We did not want another retread and we'd all prefer we'd start building for the future.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Mularkey frankly looks to be about as good as Price as a head coach. So him picking Losman does not exactly look like a brilliant stroke by a top coach.