Losman looking horrid in Scrimmage

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab said:
I thought Losman screamed bust from the start. I could be wrong of course, but he was always more a workout/talent guy than a great producer who excelled in college. He's cocky enough to turn off his teammates and he's not known (as said above) for being very smart -- not a good combination for a leader.

I'm surprised at the media love he's gotten so far, because it is his first year and his success is far from guaranteed. I think he's going to struggle a lot.
Actually Carucci on Nfl.com wasn't too supportive of him. I posted it in the NFL Zone if you want to read it.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30584

Reaction score
I knew this guy was a bad quarterback...but i didn't realize he was THAT bad. It's too bad Jerry and Bill didn't stick it too Buffalo real good and get a first round pick in next years draft, the way things are looking up in buffalo they might get a top 5 pick. I could care less I'm just glad we stole Bledsoe from them and hes going to have a big year in dallas.

calico

Reaction score
I think Losman is a bust...he is the most arrogant little **** I have ever seen. I have never wanted a player to fail before until seeing him play in college and the NFL.

Reaction score
calico said:
I think Losman is a bust...he is the most arrogant little **** I have ever seen. I have never wanted a player to fail before until seeing him play in college and the NFL.

Hes a complete idiot...i can't wait to see how tough he is when he gets laid out by a good defense like the pats or jets. I wish we played the bills so greg ellis and laroi glover could smack him around good!

ROFL...what are the bills smoking to get rid of bledsoe for this ******???

btcutter

Reaction score
I like to see Losman vs Henson thread....who will be a bigger bust

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
It was Sterling... not Shannon... who was announcing and mentioning his various mental and physical mistakes, of which there were many.

I thought he looked horrible. He moved well, but he was wearing a red jersey which meant the Defense had to hold back on him.

Willis looked awesome, though. If I were the bills, I'd start Holcomb unless they're willing to write off the year. Losman just doesn't have it upstairs. I keep remembering my conversation with Patrick Ramsey earlier this year... basically said Losman's biggest challenge was the mental aspect of the game.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bills 3-13 pre Bledsoe

Bills post Bledsoe maybe a 5 win team with Lossman. Holcomb will beat Spicolli out - JMO

Reaction score
Danny White said:
It was Sterling... not Shannon... who was announcing and mentioning his various mental and physical mistakes, of which there were many.

I thought he looked horrible. He moved well, but he was wearing a red jersey which meant the Defense had to hold back on him.

Willis looked awesome, though. If I were the bills, I'd start Holcomb unless they're willing to write off the year. Losman just doesn't have it upstairs. I keep remembering my conversation with Patrick Ramsey earlier this year... basically said Losman's biggest challenge was the mental aspect of the game.

its too bad loseman cant where a red jersey in the regular season, he's going to be seeing stars quite a bit, and not cowboy ones either....loseman, holcomb the bills line sucks and it don't matter anyway. i bet drew is estatic to be on a team that can actually block for him

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
We probably will find out in the first few games :)
you mean after bledsoe has a few solid games and loseman is on the IR list right? maybe the bills should sign vinny testeverde after all and let him take a beating behind that dog turd offensive line up there

Dogstar

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? A lot of Bills fans personally blame Bledsoe for not taking them to the playoffs last year. Lots of hatred for Drew.

They are sure Cowboys fans will be talking the same way after a few games.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
this one was a no-brainer from the jump.

repeat after me... k-e-l-l-y... h-o-l-c-o-m-b-e...

losman is nowhere near ready. and the bills do well with guys named kelly.

can it get any simpler?

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
this one was a no-brainer from the jump.

repeat after me... k-e-l-l-y... h-o-l-c-o-m-b-e...

losman is nowhere near ready. and the bills do well with guys named kelly.

can it get any simpler?

the bills S U C K no matter what...forget holcomb, loseman or whatever bum they put behind that crap line! Bledsoe Owns and will have his day of reckoning!!

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't that impressed tonight. It was a scrim afterall, I'm not gonna get upset about it.

Considering who we had at QB last season and what I had to watch, i'll be more than patient watching this young guy as he comes along.

Reaction score
Dogstar said:
Are you kidding me? A lot of Bills fans personally blame Bledsoe for not taking them to the playoffs last year. Lots of hatred for Drew.

They are sure Cowboys fans will be talking the same way after a few games.

Yes whatever you say JP Loseman :lmao2:

Mods...please ban this Bills Troll, it's obvious they realize their going nowhere the next 10 years with such a bad line and quarterback.

P.S. JJ OWNS!!!!

Reaction score
BillsFan said:
Yeah I wasn't that impressed tonight. It was a scrim afterall, I'm not gonna get upset about it.

Considering who we had at QB last season and what I had to watch, i'll be more than patient watching this young guy as he comes along.

Bills fan...how bout you just join the bledsoe bandwagon and root for Big D this year. There's always room for fans of lesser teams that want to root for a team with an illustirous history of world titles and all out domination.:star:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BledsoetoWittenfortheTD said:
the bills S U C K no matter what...forget holcomb, loseman or whatever bum they put behind that crap line! Bledsoe Owns and will have his day of reckoning!!

Listen Drew B. shouldn't you be practicing or something

sheesh