Lots of people calling out the Refs

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
The refs were upset Dallas didn’t cheap shot brady like the Pats did on Dak (I know they flagged it) and I thought blindside blocks were banned?

Techsass

Reaction score
The focus on the refs is here, because that's what this place does when the Cowboys blow another one.

Forget the poor special teams, gutless coaching decisions, a defense that can't make a big play, and the questionable play selection - let's focus on a couple of flags.
I totally agree that we lost this game, but those calls changed the game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I am a Giants fan but refs taking the game from Cowboys and giving it to Pats was disgusting.

Tired of Patriots being treated different than any other franchise. This is on Goodel. He has to go.
Lets be clear.
Not getting a penalty called does in no way guarantee a team that never found the end zone all night would suddenly do so.

Furthermore, they had two drives stall when we appeared to interfere without a call.

Wish we would've pulled it out, but really dont think we lost because of the refs.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Lets be clear.
Not getting a penalty called does in no way guarantee a team that never found the end zone all night would suddenly do so.

Furthermore, they had two drives stall when we appeared to interfere without a call.

Wish we would've pulled it out, but really dont think we lost because of the refs.

Except both times wiped out first downs. We did fine on 1st and 2nd downs. It was converting 3rd downs that was the problem.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Lets be clear.

Maybe not. But as a fan I am robbed once again of a potential moment of thrilling entertainment. My time was wasted because once again in a high profile football game an NFL official has an agenda. If they had lost in fair fashion, I can live with it but this was garbage.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This game is just the latest abomination the league has contrived. Every week it's some ref screwed this or that. It's what the league has become.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That looked completely and unquestionably intentional by the referee.

How often do you see this call? Almost never.

Especially when the lineman is standing up.

At that point of the game?

Something is up.

694940094001_6107553302001_6107554774001-vs.jpg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What would you have the league do right now other than acknowledge they got the calls wrong?

Reprimand or suspend the officials. Give Dallas a compensatory mid-round pick for screwing them over.

I don't know, but something has to be done. It's getting ridiculous. The Cowboys have enough trouble winning without having to worry about this.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What would you have the league do right now other than acknowledge they got the calls wrong?
It's not like they can start the game over from the point of the phantom calls, or just say, "Okay everyone, forget what you saw...Dallas won the game."