Lots of people calling out the Refs

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lets be clear.
Not getting a penalty called does in no way guarantee a team that never found the end zone all night would suddenly do so.

Furthermore, they had two drives stall when we appeared to interfere without a call.

Wish we would've pulled it out, but really dont think we lost because of the refs.
But we'll never know now, will we?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I see tons of talking heads and NFL pundits calling out the Refs for those bad tripping calls. I wonder whether or not Goodell will address this or will he just ignore it

He'll ignore it.

So we have to take care of business and shove it down his throat now.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
The focus on the refs is here, because that's what this place does when the Cowboys blow another one.

Forget the poor special teams, gutless coaching decisions, a defense that can't make a big play, and the questionable play selection - let's focus on a couple of flags.

Its not just here. Its all over social media from many different analysts and talking heads.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If we call a running play on that 3rd and 1 like any semi-intelligent coach would have done, that bad call doesn't even happen.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I see tons of talking heads and NFL pundits calling out the Refs for those bad tripping calls. I wonder whether or not Goodell will address this or will he just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen. Will there be a meaningless apology from the NFL admitting that they got it wrong? :facepalm:

Another big NFL game where the focus will be on the Refs influencing the outcome of an important game, instead of the focus being solely on the game itself and how the two teams played.

Honestly felt we got a fair game. There were 3 screens by us with blatant holds. We also had some PI calls not called. Last call hurts but didn’t ruin game