Lowest INT percentage this century

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
200w.gif

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This reminds me of a radio station ad me and my friends made fun of many years back. It touted playing the greatest hits from the greatest bands like Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and REO Speedwagon.
Lol. There's definitely an outlier there!

I CANT BELIEVE THEY PUT PINK FLOYD IN THAT GROUP OF GREATS!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has Dak been the starting QB for the Cowboys over the past 27 seasons of not reaching a championship game?

Dak is not the problem, merely a symptom of the true problem.

Let us say that Dak was not drafted by the Dallas Cowboys and Romo has retired. Who is the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys and why is the Cowboys going to be better with him?

Knowing Jerry Jones and how he likes to shop for QB's at Walmart...which bargain basement QB combined with this team will earn them a ring?

Many fans don't believe in Dak because they don't seem to believe that QB's like Chad Hutchinson, Drew Hensen, Steve Pelluer, and Gary Hogeboom existed.
Asking what ifs is the dumbest laziest way to prove your point.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Find me a single QB in the entire playoffs who did not have a bad half. The reason some of them won was the defense stepped up and was not horrid. The key point though it does not matter how Dak played because they were never going to win that with the defense being historically bad. The idea that if Dak had played better in the first half they would have lost a closer game does not fill me with confidence. I do not know why some people would enjoy that moral victory but I guess to each their own.
"A bad half" he says.:laugh:

plasticman

Reaction score
Asking what ifs is the dumbest laziest way to prove your point.
I appreciate the extensive research and deep philosophical contemplation it took to enrich us all with this timeless quote.

I'll let you get back now to solving world hunger and bringing peace to every war torn corner of this world.

Adreme

Reaction score
"A bad half" he says.:laugh:
That is what reality says. I am even rounding it up to a half. Are the haters minds now so divorced from reality that they can no longer tell how long a football game is? Do you think it is only 2 quarters?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I appreciate the extensive research and deep philosophical contemplation it took to enrich us all with this timeless quote.

I'll let you get back now to solving world hunger and bringing peace to every war torn corner of this world.
I stand by my statement, even with your kind words.

"What would happen if we didnt have dak?"
Nobody knows that. Coulda been better could have been worse.
And?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is what reality says. I am even rounding it up to a half. Are the haters minds now so divorced from reality that they can no longer tell how long a football game is? Do you think it is only 2 quarters?
I would find a word worse than "bad" for that half is what i think.
Complete disaster? Total meltdown? We can start there.
I also think "haters" arent the only ones "divorced from reality".

FloridaRob

Reaction score
All three played on much better all-around teams. Dak’s GM is Jethro and/or Jr.
Not really. Rodgers never threw to a CeeDee lamb type receiver and only played with a comparable defense the year they did win the Super Bowl. If Rodgers would have played with a Defense like Dallas had last year, he would have won five super bowls over the past 14 years. (not including the years he was hurt)

erod

Reaction score
Three QBs and Checkdown Charlie.

Dak throws pick-sixes by the bundle when he does go downfield.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never said the defense didn't deserve blame they were awful. But this is a thread bragging about Dak's interception rate, and what some try to do is absolve Dak of all blame in that game because he tried to make a comeback. If it were a basketball team It'd be like being down 50 and cutting it to 25. No one is giving you credit for that. It was too late.
You specifically said Dak was to blame for them getting down 27-0. You didn't say partially to blame.

I do, however, agree you can't absolve Dak of blame because the offense made a comeback attempt in the 2nd half. That doesn't erase the bad 1st half that put them in a hole. But it is fair to note that the defense never picked up the pace and helped out. The 21 point halftime deficit was certainly a lot to overcome, but with some help from the defense there would have been a chance.

Jayinem

Reaction score
You specifically said Dak was to blame for them getting down 27-0. You didn't say partially to blame.

I do, however, agree you can't absolve Dak of blame because the offense made a comeback attempt in the 2nd half. That doesn't erase the bad 1st half that put them in a hole. But it is fair to note that the defense never picked up the pace and helped out. The 21 point halftime deficit was certainly a lot to overcome, but with some help from the defense there would have been a chance.
I said offensively hes to blame, and he is. He deserves 50% of the blame overall with the two interceptions.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said offensively hes to blame, and he is. He deserves 50% of the blame overall with the two interceptions.
On offense he was responsible for 2 INT's that contributed to 14 of the 27 points GB got - not all 27. I would also agree he was part of other offensive failures too, but far from all of it. Passes were dropped, the running game failed, and pass protection didn't hold up. The offensive failures were an offensive team effort.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Maybe that’s because they were a one dimensional offense, which is much easier for NFL defenses to prepare for? It happened all season when they played good teams with run stuffing defenses.
It has happened every game Dak has ever played in since his sophmore season began. He can NOT win against a good team. He will never win. Time to move on and it looks like that's what they are finally doing.