Lowest passer rating allowed by cornerbacks this season

HungryLion

Reaction score

Wow. Two corners in the top 6. The scouts on this site told me Gillmore has been stinking up the place…..

Yeah saying Gilmore stinks is crazy.

I will say Gilmore is a mixed bag. He has and is going to give up plays because he doesn’t have speed anymore due to his age.

That being said Gilmore is so smart and has such great technique and anticipation, that whenever a QB makes a mistake near him, he is more than capable of making them pay. As we just saw to close out the chargers game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I will say Gilmore is a mixed bag. He has and is going to give up plays because he doesn’t have speed anymore due to his age.

That being said Gilmore is so smart and has such great technique and anticipation, that whenever a QB makes a mistake near him, he is more than capable of making them pay. As we just saw to close out the chargers game.
Yeah physically he’s not what he once was but the brain is still there and that makes him better than a lot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Before Diggs went out qbs had a higher passer rating throwing into the dirt than facing him. Our dbs are legit.
Yep. The most it’s been in a long time. Al Harris is doing a good job with them I’ll never forget how Kris Richards threw a tantrum on the sideline to the linebackers and his career and our linebackers were never the same. Al Harris isn’t the DC but he knows how to talk his guys and get the message across.

shabazz

Reaction score

I’m surprised because I repeatedly saw Gilmore getting beat by the Chargers receiver . Thank God Herbert was off.

But the numbers don’t lie……I guess.

shabazz

Reaction score
Half of our games are against three of the four worst-rated passers in the league.
How dare you employ critical thinking here!…….there’s a dozen guys here that are gonna get triggered by your unfair tactics

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m surprised because I repeatedly saw Gilmore getting beat by the Chargers receiver . Thank God Herbert was off.

But the numbers don’t lie……I guess.
The pass rush helps. Herbert’s timing was disrupted all night.

Gilmore just doesn’t have the speed to stay with receivers across the field. Sad to say